What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that preFS base Luffy dodged?
You make this seem like a downplay? Luffy has been fightning in base with a few Haki upgrades and even before , blitzing base Kaido while in base too, also clashing decently against Doffy in base.

Whats stopping King from going "Jackpot!" like he did in 1033 when Katakuri comes near him with Mogura?
That literally changes nothing, a non FS Speedstar user such as Zoro was able to defend/dodge away from the attack. Whats stopping the definitive agile Speedstar of the YC1 group from dodging it? heck I'd say he doesn't even need future sight to dodge it.

No matter how you look at it, Katakuri wins against King. Oda indirectly nerfed King by not giving him a good Zoan fruit because his base stats were already so high plus race haxs.

Wonder what made that happy smile go away. Depression? truth about the world history? both?
From wanting to change the world...into yearning for death?

...maybe Yamato's mother is like Caska who was raped to the death in the Eclipse by Imu? Kaidou loved her so much but he couldnt do anything? So Kaidou pass the figurative baton to Luffy, the inherited will to defeat Imu?

...and Imu is Tonjit.

1. We can’t compare prime because Zoro hasn’t reached his yet.
I am only comparing Prime Oden to Current Zoro, I mean thats what you guys are saying right?That he already surpassed that Oden?

2. pre-1033 Zoro already replicated Prime Oden’s greatest feat, not to mention he did so with a huge disadvantage.
Visually yes, narratively no. Kaido made no mention of him being the ''monstruous samurai like Oden'' he foreshadowed nor did he even utter the name of Oden. As long as that doesn't happen then in Kaido's eyes Zoro is not comparable to Oden. Do you disagree?

3. Enma is more about its personality and the user’s fighting spirit rather than outright strength. Someone like Big Mom can’t ever wield Enma like Oden or Zoro, even though the argument can be made for Big Mom>Oden. Big Mom can die to Enma. See?
Its about a certain mindset and also endurance ( since Haki is related to your stamina for the most part) and it seems like Oden's stamina reserves far outweigh current Zoro as he can constantly output huge amounts of Haki while not being afraid of dying whereas Zoro was being worried not even 5 minutes in.

4. Using Enma’s behavior concerning each user, to scale each user’s strength against each other is fallible, because again, Enma has a personality in which it can choose to be tiresome or not.
I disagree mate, I can see where you are coming from but imo the intent of Zoro's wording this chapter and the last one where he was praising Odens ability to wield the sword are clear. Oden has not been reached yet.

And I think Zoro will reach his level or surpass it EOW, the arc isnt over ^^ and Zoro's growth rate has been rather impressive so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.