What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
With Mochi spear he has enough lethality to deal with King.
Nonsense.

Katakuri's AP and lethality fall far behind Rooftop Zoro. That Zoro:
  • Cut through Dragon Kaido's scales and made him cough up blood for several panels.
  • Terrified Linlin and forced Dragon Kaido to dodge.
  • Scarred Hybrid Kaido.

And no flame King was tanking named techniques from Haoshoku Zoro.

The attack that cut King's mask is considerably stronger than Rooftop Zoro's Tatsumaki (and potentially above even the attack that scarred Kaido), and King tanked it:

Anyone that thinks that Katakuri has the AP to significantly hurt King is being disingenuous in the extreme.

You need AP > what was needed to scar Kaido to significantly damage King.

You definitely came and on my post quoted me and started a convo. Lie for your image if you want.

I'm smarter than you and you hate it. I refute anything you bring to the table and it upsets you. It's ok tho. I'd run away too
Your lack of self awareness is embarrassing man. Just because I find your posts extremely stupid doesn't mean I have to answer all the time to them.

You smarter than whom on this site? You don't even know what intelligence truly is... :josad:

You are literally a meme who gets constantly bashed and laughed on by so many users in here you are basically considered a troll, this is so sad it's not even funny.

You should really consider taking a break from this site since all you contribute to is your toxicity and quoting people unwantedly with constant nonsense.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In term of wanted poster, even queen beat katakuri.
But who knows in term of power who is stronger.
Katakuri got ADVCOO but King got no ADVHaki. King only got his superior race power and dino zoan, the combination make him kinda invincible. His recovery and the def from his zoan fruit plus his race power which got good defense.
King would have to sacrifice that very same defense just to stand a chance at matching Katakuri’s speed. So his defense is irrelevant, and Katakuri can spam dozens of attacks at him at any given moment, which will wear King down pretty quickly if he’s giving up durability for speed.

And King still hasn’t shown any real reliable counters to FS, this speed increase would likely still not matter too much against Kuri.

@Sentinel @Patryipe This fight was much much better with the scan than just spoiler and the full summary do you agree?
King is just a beast
Design one of the best one
Backflash is not over the lunarian plot will come again in future arcs
King&Kaido partnership is a real one - enough of that bullshit King=Queen nonsense, the gap is bigger than Kata&Smoothie

Anyway did you enjoy this fight?

Cuz I did was pure fire :steef::steef::steef::steef:
Yes, the fight itself was great. Zoro's best fight up until now, and it might remain the greatest in terms of art. Shiryu's will be inferior, only Kizaru and Mihaw have a chance of surpassing it, but it won't be easy.

I think awakening is just a stats boost, I don't think there's another transformation. And I thought Oda would save the fire powers for the Mera Mera user leaving CoC as King PU. Instead he gave him magma attacks, completely unexpected.

Overall, King is a monster. He has tremendous AP, great versatility, great physical stats. Plus he can use the lunarian powers to basically complement his ancient zoan and turn it into a home made mythical one by boosting his speed, defense or his AP.

I still think we should have gotten more lore stuff now, not later. And that sucks badly. But the fight itself is great. Zoro's AP at this point is just through the roof. I also like how Zoro's last attack broke King's coated sword, he's getting ready to destroy Yoru proving there's nothing he can't cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.