What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're proving my point.
He waited until MF so that he could backstab someone who was gonna fight the entire Marine HQ+Shichibukai
You are saying he was hiding and afraid of one top tier and waited for said top tier to go in a place with multiple top tiers and a huge army that is against pirates and decided it was the perfect moment?

Bruh.

Zoro’s advCoC isn’t making him tired, using extreme amounts of his haki is.

Remove Enma, and he can use his haki how he wants instead of always overly expending it like Enma wants. Zoro literally explains it in 1033 and reinforces his explanation in this chapter.
they cant read....it ridiculous (we didnt see a full fight with Oden like Zoro did) We saw 2 panel with Oden vs Kaido.
Zoro is the monstrous samurai that Kaido is waiting that is certain.:kata:

What convo did I start?

You quote my messages with your nonsense all the time despite being unwanted. If I was a mod you would be gone from this site for how stupid your posts are.
You definitely came and on my post quoted me and started a convo. Lie for your image if you want.

I'm smarter than you and you hate it. I refute anything you bring to the table and it upsets you. It's ok tho. I'd run away too

How does King beat Katakuri?

Seems impossible
In term of wanted poster, even queen beat katakuri.
But who knows in term of power who is stronger.
Katakuri got ADVCOO but King got no ADVHaki. King only got his superior race power and dino zoan, the combination make him kinda invincible. His recovery and the def from his zoan fruit plus his race power which got good defense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You make this seem like a downplay? Luffy has been fightning in base with a few Haki upgrades and even before , blitzing base Kaido while in base too, also clashing decently against Doffy in base.
Who said Kaido is super fast except outside of Thunder Bagua? His best reaction feat is dodging a G2 redhawk and keeping up with base/G2 Luffy in hybrid.

The point is Mogura has a windup to it - to coil and uncoil the mochi around his arm. And base Luffy (no G2 btw) can do it. Remember what happened in FMI? When Zoro blitzed the dude who made G2 look slow? King was fighting a stronger Zoro in cqc, King obviously can dodge around it. He literally dodged a Rengoku Onigiri this chapter.

That literally changes nothing, a non FS Speedstar user such as Zoro was able to defend/dodge away from the attack. Whats stopping the definitive agile Speedstar of the YC1 group from dodging it? heck I'd say he doesn't even need future sight to dodge it.
Zoro has barrier haki. He didn't dodge it - he blocked it with his barrier haki, the same shit he did when he faced Hakai.
Katakuri doesn't and the range of the explosion is too huge to dodge away in time. Katakuri dodges attacks, he isn't a speed ster mobility wise. And he doesn't have barrier haki like Zoro does.

No matter how you look at it, Katakuri wins against King. Oda indirectly nerfed King by not giving him a good Zoan fruit because his base stats were already so high plus race haxs.
You still don't have an explanation as to how Katakuri would even hurt King in his least durable form.

Status
Not open for further replies.