What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo where do you put King&Yamato&Zoro after this fight, (dont forget that Zoro can still play a role in Wano (I am certain he will).
Where do you put this 3 also compare to captain mid and law?
Kidd and Law are yc1 comparable to Marco and Kuri
Yamato is also Yc1 comparable to Kidd and Law
King is in between Yc1 and top tier

Zoro is at the borders of top tier. He will he solid top tier after surviving 2x damage

I like that King managed to draw some blood in the first part of the chapter. Oda made Zoro look extremely strong without making it lopsided either way.

Kaido walks in and out of WG labs like Joker walks in and out of Arkham Prison :suresure:

Man had the time to look around a top secret government compound, strike a convo with King and casually stroll out in their front yard as if on a picnic. :milaugh:
"Can you change the world?"

"Nah but we can post up in Japan Land with some hookers"

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I mean I still think King's gimmick/hax is the weakest.

But the early spoilers didn't mention this magma dragon. And I'm an Akainu wanker.

I also now have no shame in saying tired Marco lost to King since it's basically confirmed that Base is King's strongest form.
King's defensive gimmick is irrelevant TBH.

Even without his gimmick, King shrugs off an attack stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido:

And here he takes another Haoshoku coating attack from Zoro:

Base King seems to have Hybrid Kaido level resilience even without his Flame hax. It's ridiculous.

As for Marco vs King, King stomps badly.

King only started fighting semi seriously after his mask was damaged.

And he only truly went all out after his mask was broken.

Marco fought against a casual jobber mode King.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

Katakuri's AP and lethality fall far behind Rooftop Zoro. That Zoro:
  • Cut through Dragon Kaido's scales and made him cough up blood for several panels.
  • Terrified Linlin and forced Dragon Kaido to dodge.
  • Scarred Hybrid Kaido.

And no flame King was tanking named techniques from Haoshoku Zoro.

The attack that cut King's mask is considerably stronger than Rooftop Zoro's Tatsumaki (and potentially above even the attack that scarred Kaido), and King tanked it:

Anyone that thinks that Katakuri has the AP to significantly hurt King is being disingenuous in the extreme.

You need AP > what was needed to scar Kaido to significantly damage King.
I think most people would agree that King > Katakuri.
At what difficulty will king beat katakuri at?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nonsense.

Katakuri's AP and lethality fall far behind Rooftop Zoro. That Zoro:
  • Cut through Dragon Kaido's scales and made him cough up blood for several panels.
  • Terrified Linlin and forced Dragon Kaido to dodge.
  • Scarred Hybrid Kaido.

And no flame King was tanking named techniques from Haoshoku Zoro.

The attack that cut King's mask is considerably stronger than Rooftop Zoro's Tatsumaki (and potentially above even the attack that scarred Kaido), and King tanked it:

Anyone that thinks that Katakuri has the AP to significantly hurt King is being disingenuous in the extreme.

You need AP > what was needed to scar Kaido to significantly damage King.
You think that with his speed Kata can’t hurt at all King ? Kata won’t land devastating blows but he will wear down King bit by bit

Status
Not open for further replies.