What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. I think Kid will be a rival to Luffy till the end. Kinda the Vegeta of One Piece. Maybe never surpassing Luffy (or just for a minimal timeframe), but always close to him.

Law will be more of a support and scientist around, not an EOS-Fighter.
"Kid Luffy's Vegeta" ? .

I don't feel like Oda started out like this at all. From the very beginning of the Saiyan saga, we all knew that Goku and Vegeta were rivals by their origins and their connection to the planet Vegeta. Freezer that damages Bardock.

Freezer that destroys the planet Vegeta. In addition there were really times when Vegeta outclassed Goku I am thinking in particular of the fight against Dr Guero and C17- and C-18. Even though Goku is stronger, Vegeta is never far from him.

Luffy has nothing to do with Kid, they have no exchange of their words, no common history. Plus, Luffy's crew is way stronger than Kid, there's no match. Zoro is much stronger than Killer Sanji Looks Stronger Than Killer I really don't see how Killer is stronger than Sanji anymore.

The heat does not hold against Jinbei. In addition Luffy is much stronger than Kid he will beat a much more powerful form of Kaido, it will surely be an awake + angry Kaido + the hakis to the maximum.

Luffy can divide the sky in 2 I'm not A Kid hâter but Luffy and Kid are not at all the same as Goku and Vegeta sorry.

If you keep wanting to force a rivalry that is a fake rivalry, you are going to be disappointed.

@Pantheos

Love how you didn’t address Big Mom, the evidence which bodies whatever headcanon you are using to address my statement.

A person’s usage of Enma is not directly indicative of strength. It’s simple as that.

You can be > Oden and not as good at Enma as he was.

Again, it’s all on account of Enma’s opinion of the user when deciding to be tiresome or not.

Kaido’s eyes don’t matter much to me given he saw Oden directly in the scabbards temporarily but never in Zoro.

Again, while I think Prime Oden’s haki reserve is larger than current Zoro’s, it’s only headcanon to assume that.

Zoro’s conclusion to Oden’s usage of Enma, does not translate to what we saw of Oden in the flashback. If that were the case, Oden would be spamming aCoC pre-journey by giving ALL of his haki to his swords like Zoro did. But he didn’t, he was only giving CoA to Enma pre-journey.
I am pretty sure I adressed the BM one, I am not using any headcanon actually.

Kaido's opinion is >>>>> all of us readers as he would know exactly if a samurai is greater than Oden or not, and yet he made 0 comment on Zoro being it. He will in their next round.

You seem over eager for Zoro to have surpassed Oden already, I told you its likely that he will by the end of the arc and yet it doesnt seem to satisfy you.

Your points are fine but narratively speaking it doesnt make sense for Zoro to be > Oden right now.

I hope you understand what I mean here.

And backed out when Mihawks rival bitched him out. The same rival that wasn't afraid to go to whitebeard's ship disrespect by asking to Marco to join the crew and clash with whitebeard. Nothing was stopping Kaido from squaring up with Whitebeard all these years. He just waited until he felt comfortable that the marines were pulling the heavy work.
So kadio just wait for marine to hurt whitebeard so kadio can take injured whitebeard by you say ? I never knew kadio is coward liar scumbag but he is pirate.

I dont think so. I think Kid will be a rival to Luffy till the end. Kinda the Vegeta of One Piece. Maybe never surpassing Luffy (or just for a minimal timeframe), but always close to him.

Law will be more of a support and scientist around, not an EOS-Fighter.
Doubt law even be alive till then. His ope fruit can be used to rule the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.