What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lack of self awareness is embarrassing man. Just because I find your posts extremely stupid doesn't mean I have to answer all the time to them.

You smarter than whom on this site? You don't even know what intelligence truly is... :josad:

You are literally a meme who gets constantly bashed and laughed on by so many users in here you are basically considered a troll, this is so sad it's not even funny.

You should really consider taking a break from this site since all you contribute to is your toxicity and quoting people unwantedly with constant nonsense.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: you quoted me

If you're smarter then why do I always dominate our debates? You've yet to have a single good counter in any of our convos.
:kata:
The same could be said for you. I see people shit on you 24/7 and it's cause you're shit tier no brained headcanon using tard who's borderline autistic. I guess we're at an impasse:kayneshrug:

I'll do what I want but it's not my fault that you quoted me and started this. Don't get all mad when you are the cause.

Lmao u come onto my registration post for new users and talk shit to me. And you're telling me im the troll?:choppawhat:

Foh swift diffed again like the low hanging fruit that you are:beckmoji:

Bro, Luffy is blocking Hybrid Kaido's attacks and splitting skies with him. He sure as hell can block Zoro's attacks with his AdCoC.
He can't. There's a difference between blocking random Kanabo COC swings and being able to block a King of hell technique which sends a COC trail almost the length of Onigashima.
Zoro's AP even before adcoc was far beyond random adcoc Kanabo swings

I am only comparing Prime Oden to Current Zoro, I mean thats what you guys are saying right?That he already surpassed that Oden?

Visually yes, narratively no. Kaido made no mention of him being the ''monstruous samurai like Oden'' he foreshadowed nor did he even utter the name of Oden. As long as that doesn't happen then in Kaido's eyes Zoro is not comparable to Oden. Do you disagree?

Its about a certain mindset and also endurance ( since Haki is related to your stamina for the most part) and it seems like Oden's stamina reserves far outweigh current Zoro as he can constantly output huge amounts of Haki while not being afraid of dying whereas Zoro was being worried not even 5 minutes in.

I disagree mate, I can see where you are coming from but imo the intent of Zoro's wording this chapter and the last one where he was praising Odens ability to wield the sword are clear. Oden has not been reached yet.

And I think Zoro will reach his level or surpass it EOW, the arc isnt over ^^ and Zoro's growth rate has been rather impressive so far.
Love how you didn’t address Big Mom, the evidence which bodies whatever headcanon you are using to address my statement.

A person’s usage of Enma is not directly indicative of strength. It’s simple as that.

You can be > Oden and not as good at Enma as he was.

Again, it’s all on account of Enma’s opinion of the user when deciding to be tiresome or not.

Kaido’s eyes don’t matter much to me given he saw Oden directly in the scabbards temporarily but never in Zoro.

Again, while I think Prime Oden’s haki reserve is larger than current Zoro’s, it’s only headcanon to assume that.

Zoro’s conclusion to Oden’s usage of Enma, does not translate to what we saw of Oden in the flashback. If that were the case, Oden would be spamming aCoC pre-journey by giving ALL of his haki to his swords like Zoro did. But he didn’t, he was only giving CoA to Enma pre-journey.

You're proving my point.
He waited until MF so that he could backstab someone who was gonna fight the entire Marine HQ+Shichibukai
And backed out when Mihawks rival bitched him out. The same rival that wasn't afraid to go to whitebeard's ship disrespect by asking to Marco to join the crew and clash with whitebeard. Nothing was stopping Kaido from squaring up with Whitebeard all these years. He just waited until he felt comfortable that the marines were pulling the heavy work.

He can't. There's a difference between blocking random Kanabo COC swings and being able to block a King of hell technique which sends a COC trail almost the length of Onigashima.
Zoro's AP even before adcoc was far beyond random adcoc Kanabo swings

Look at the Haki trails, they are leaving the Island.

Also don't exagerate the length of the Haki trail Zoro left being the size of the Island.

It didnt land because zoro can cut it making it innefective...
Yeah, that’s against King. Akainu is magma it self. They aren’t comparable. Zoro has a chance to do the same against long range magma attacks, but what happens when he’s up close? Zoro is fucked. Luffy and Sanji would be able to dodge King’s magma move did that make Akainu’s ability not effective? The comparison itself is stupid.

S
Funny seeing Zolo fans giving King imaginary abilities to make him match Kata

if even snake man attacks weren't able to hit Kata when Kata focused on dodging them, King is not touching Kata period

in the other hand no need to even argue with anyone that think Kata AP can't hurt King lol
Sanjis touching kata and his ap is hurting him badly

Funny seeing Zolo fans giving King imaginary abilities to make him match Kata

if even snake man attacks weren't able to hit Kata when Kata focused on dodging them, King is not touching Kata period

in the other hand no need to even argue with anyone that think Kata AP can't hurt King lol
King's strongest attacks won't won't land when zoro who lacks great CoO and reaction speed dodges them

His finisher maybe be lethal but too slow to land , kata dodges and counter before he can react

King needs to be on speed mode 24/24h to tag katakuri, which makes him less durable thus gets beaten easily

"Katakuri can't hurt king" lol
Goodluck to King tanking g3+ attacks for 3 hrs even when his defence is lowered

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: you quoted me

If you're smarter then why do I always dominate our debates? You've yet to have a single good counter in any of our convos.
:kata:
The same could be said for you. I see people shit on you 24/7 and it's cause you're shit tier no brained headcanon using tard who's borderline autistic. I guess we're at an impasse:kayneshrug:

I'll do what I want but it's not my fault that you quoted me and started this. Don't get all mad when you are the cause.

Lmao u come onto my registration post for new users and talk shit to me. And you're telling me im the troll?:choppawhat:

Foh swift diffed again like the low hanging fruit that you are:beckmoji:
This is false.

The majority of the users here find my posts convincing when I'm serious. I don't expect you to see that.

If anything I don't care how you conceive my posts, all I know is that you are possibly a troll and definitely someone who posts nonsense all the time and is considered a major nuisance by many users you quote.

I'm attempting to wrap my mind over why you haven't been dealt with yet by the moderation considering all you contribute to is nonsense and toxicity.

And take it friendly, but you considering yourself smart is the greatest joke of the year after Ndule's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.