What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying ZKK has happened and is over lmao? Don't celebrate too early retards.

This is just further hype for what's about to occur in the near future.

:kobeha:

ZKK SZN.
Bro, if you look this forum, you can see all this peak of explicitly hate to the ZKK idea, a fun rollercoster that is lasting more than 2years. It just fun to watch, until Oda come later and make them regret what they said.
Zoro will take a well deserve break just to make ZKK even more special. It time to have a good laugh on the next fights, you know watching real panel can destroy many headcanon. I wanna see so badly what Oda is planing for the next fights.

Katakuri explicitly has a level beyond armament and a hardness that made Luffy's arms swell the same way as KAIDO's adv CoC.
He wrecks King, easily, mid diff at worst.
Luffy ain't King and Luffy got taken out by 1 swing of Kaido's weapon. So that's an L on Luffy's part and that's it.
How you came to the conclusion that Luffy's armament in WCI lacking, somehow means that King can get taken out by Katakuri i will never know.
No version of Katakuri is beating King, he leaves in a worse condition than current Marco or dies (I say the latter).

Last edited:
Wow they're still on the Katakuri wank train lol. Katakuri has no single attack that can leave permanent damage on King. Why? Because he's not an AdCoC user...I thought Oda giving Zoro that ability made it obvious that ADCoC is needed, but apparently not.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

Plus King uses fire (and magma attacks apparently) so anything Katakuri throws will just melt away. 9/10 this fight goes to King. The 1 chance is of King just stands there and takes everything until he loses
how is king supposed to hit katakuri? he needs to consciously shift between his speed and defense mode and this is the kind of flaw that katakuri can exploit easy with his advanced coo and future sight.
maybe katakuri has no means to damage king with his current attacks but king has no means to land a hit on katakuri too. future sight already made it hard before and became a hard counter now that it was revealed he needs to change modes.
now they are on a draw but it is possible that katakuri will have adv coc when he reappear

Luffy ain't King and Luffy got taken out by 1 swing of a Kaido's weapon. So that's an L on Luffy's part and that's it.
How you came to the conclusion that Luffy's armament in WCI lacking, somehow means that King can get taken out by Katakuri i will never know.
No version of Katakuri is beating King, he leaves in a worse condition than current Marco or dies (I say the latter).
That's condom wankers for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.