What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think King fight wasn’t bad. Likely the best in Wano. But I would have wanted more fire attacks, it was introduced to late. Also King made 60 chapters to say a word. His personality and characterization should have been more explored and shown too.

But he stays a solid YC1
Also regarding King it seems like oda didnt want to reveal too much. It really seems to be King's race is very important for void century.

When king asked kaido if he wants to change the world. He seems to know something about the past .

Taking him out early may be to keep void century secrets to continue. I think King will make another appearance. The cover story of Germa was interesting as well if they are heading to wano its possible there will be huge revelations that will happen .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And that's in his least durable form, imagine when the flames are on and King gains top tier durability. He surely will be switching stuff up mid battle, especially when he has a plethora of long range attacks to choose from.
Kata can also create portals in the sky to hit King.
And if I remember well Tankyudon needs King to remove his flames to be faster. So Kata can counter and attack King when he is doing that move.

10 Tankyudons if they land to take out Katakuri.
I don’t think Kata will be hit by lots of them. Zoro managed to dodge them and Kat is a fucking speedster. He danced around Snakeman moves.

Bogard

You can't win
Surprise that King didn't use his hybrid form, Oda really mess it up with giving King a decent hybrid form and then he decide to draw base King manytimes. Hybrid King could look soo good.
It's not a mess to be fair. As he stated himself at the beginning of the fight, he doesn't have a one dimensional fighting style. He uses every means depending on the situation. That's why he was constantly portrayed fighting while switching forms

Surprise that King didn't use his hybrid form, Oda really mess it up with giving King a decent hybrid form and then he decide to draw base King manytimes. Hybrid King could look soo good.
next chapter the medicine effect will run out and zoro will be immobile on the ground then king will appear standing next to him in his hybrid form. zoro will try to get up to fight again but king will just say a few words and fall unconscious.
remember king is katakuri.

Look at the Haki trails, they are leaving the Island.

Also don't exagerate the length of the Haki trail Zoro left being the size of the Island.
No different than the haki trail between Kaido and Big Mom clash. Yet Big Mom could not even block assign.

Like I said, clashing with random adcoc punch or adcoc Kanabo means nothing when talking about blocking a named attack from the character with the highest AP in Wano.

The moment Luffy tried to block Zoro's attack, it will cut Luffy in half.

how is king supposed to hit katakuri? he needs to consciously shift between his speed and defense mode and this is the kind of flaw that katakuri can exploit easy with his advanced coo and future sight.
maybe katakuri has no means to damage king with his current attacks but king has no means to land a hit on katakuri too. future sight already made it hard before and became a hard counter now that it was revealed he needs to change modes.
now they are on a draw but it is possible that katakuri will have adv coc when he reappear
I don't know the same way he switched between modes in his current fight? How does Katakuri damage King without AdCoC? If you say he can, than evidence needs to be provided cause I don't remember him being a AdCoC user.
FS is not the end of all things. Sanji in WCI dodged a jellybean thrown by Katakuri that used FS, a stronger opponent will have absolutely 0 difficulties in doing the same.
Finally that shit is not permanent and sword attacks will leave more damage than getting punched will.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kata can also create portals in the sky to hit King.
And if I remember well Tankyudon needs King to remove his flames to be faster. So Kata can counter and attack King when he is doing that move.
Those portals are Power Mochi (>= EG). And Katakuri hasn't created them randomnly out of the air anywhere afaik, he just creates them around his vicinity.

Tankyudon is a hybrid move, yes.

I don’t think Kata will be hit by lots of them. Zoro managed to dodge them and Kat is a fucking speedster. He danced around Snakeman moves.
Zoro never dodged a Tankyudon though. He tried to counter it with Ul Tora Gari and got yeeted out of the Skulldome.

That's Katakuri's max evasion speed. I'm talking about your scenario bro, Katakuri fighting King for days on end - you really think King won't land 5-10 Tankyudons over multiple days? Future Sight will wear down faster than King wears down though.

I don't know the same way he switched between modes in his current fight? How does Katakuri damage King without AdCoC? If you say he can, than evidence needs to be provided cause I don't remember him being a AdCoC user.
FS is not the end of all things. Sanji in WCI dodged a jellybean thrown by Katakuri that used FS, a stronger opponent will have absolutely 0 difficulties in doing the same.
Finally that shit is not permanent and sword attacks will leave more damage than getting punched will.
you dumb or a speed reader? i literally said katakuri currently can not damage king. my point is that king can not hit katakuri either. now you provide your evidence
zoro was able to figure out his modes shifting just by looking while katakuri can literally read his mind and haki flow he would figure it out when king thought of using it for the first time

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What do you still like about One Piece? Lol.
Absolutely nothing. Lol

In my opinion this manga is complete shit that I only follow out of obligation at this point. I’ve been contemplating asking the admins for a perma ban for a minute now, but I don’t want to miss out on Kingdom convos and don’t care to regularly check Reddit or discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.