What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh kata can try his best move to king sitting still not even blocking and it won't do shit. Your point is moot.

Imagine flames fill the mirror world and kata has no where to run. What's he gonna do?

I'm not finna pick apart your headcanon but you're wrong. Ling extremely high diff no doubt

You can't just headcanon your way out Lings fire proficiency
Lol katakuri won't try his best
Katakuir is sending King flying back and forth
He can never have time to perform attacks even

It will be Boundman vs Kata again wehtr King has the speed but still too slow despite lethal moves.

You're the wrong thinking King is landing moves when his attacks are dodge by zoro or dodging katakuri when he can't dodge Zoro's finisher or Marco attacks (slower than snakeman and katakuri attacks)

King will beat Nerfed Kata (no CoO) thats the only Kata whom King can beat

Kaido's lore knowledge is insane. Knows about Joy Boy, knows about Robin and Pudding abilities to read PG, knew King was a lunarian and was very valuable from the start, knows about GV since he was there, and there is something else he knows that explains why he's in Wano that we haven't been told yet.
Kaido probably knows these things from Xebec right? Just like BM does. Wano is the country of the poneglyphs so it makes sense that he picked Wano.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I meant no disrespect. It's not the fact you rate King above Marco, your response in particular justifies my answer to you. You're being hyperbolic as hell about King, saying a YC1 would "stomp bad" another YC1 and you've been spending a lot of time trying to hype him up out of proportion while completely ignoring mitigating circumstances and arguments in favor of Marco. It's not a big deal, I'm a Marco fan myself so I probably have my own bias as well but you would certainly not hear me say there's a huge difference between them to the point of Marco being able to "stomp King bad".
King is simply much stronger than Marco lol.

I didn't even quantify what "stomp badly" means. King wins very decisively and with minimal damage.

jinbe blocked akainu magma with his own hands and did not seem to even be using armament but people think king fire that is like magma will vaporize katakuri who has advanced armament

but i disagree with this. king and katakuri have many more paralels than king and marco.
marco is the one with special portrayal above other yc
Lol

You don't know what portrayal is :
FS : only the mightiest can use it
CoC : meaning he has better potential than Marco and King
Awakening : only a few have shown it
3 rare abilities only a few have

Which places kata as the most special YC
+ legendary status and record and special fruit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jinbei did those stuff too and you won't wank him near kata or above.
:seriously: Yeah Jimbe did as good as Marco :seriously:

Shanks never hyped Marco btw neither did BM
Both praised him and Shanks wanted him in his crew.

He's another fraud who has only regen to rely on. Trash haki and no awakening
Oda never thought of Marco as someone who's very powerful
That is why Marco is really important and Oda put him everywhere and bring him back to Wano :seriously:

Marco is a chadddd

Rengoku Onigiri also made King bleed, more than Marco did. Didn't damage him though.
Chopper's slaps made Queen bleed, Didn't damage him though.
Viola made Sanji bleed, didn't damage him though.

I can probably pull out more examples but it is pretty clear that blood =! damage regardless of context.

:myman:
Indeed. And after all, Scabbards, even Kiku, could cut Kaido and pierce his hand. Still their attacks were too shallow, since Kaido is a durability freak. Same with King, just eating them CoC slashes without his flame defense, while also being fast enough with his flames to dodge Oni Giri.

Status
Not open for further replies.