What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katkauri has "super hard" armament, why would the fire dragon just pulverize it. Even Akainu's magma is stalled by basic hardening. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Which basic hardening stopped Akainu's magma?

Katakuri's armament was losing out to King Gun
King's magma dragon requires adcoc high AP to destroy.

Thinking that Katakuri's mediocre coating which loses out to KG power will destroy the dragon is very ridiculous.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oh looks like Zoro still has decent trouble with all that haki game. Hopefully Enma now gained enough respect for him, so it does not drain his stamina that much anymore. That sword be wildin.
Zoro still has room to grow there as it seems. Other advCoC users are spamming that stuff. But honestly it's a much more realistic growth.
It's not Haoshoku coating itself that's the problem, but Enma forcefully unleashing all his haki (Haoshoku coating and Ryuo).

Other users of Haoshoku coating can control how much Haoshoku they unleash at once. Zoro is not doing that, but is instead unleashing everything.

He even invented a new sword style from the ordeal.

Are you making this stuff up or what? So you think Zoro surpassed Oden then?
Everything I said is true.

Zoro attacked King with an ordinary Haoshoku coating attack.

Afterwards, he then invented the En Ou Santoryu:

Z: I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!

K: So you do have an appropriate sense of the danger you're in.

Z: Although he seems to be of a special race, that doesn't matter to me. [unclear] I've trained enough.

King of Hell: Santoryuu
The sword style is not just Haoshoku coating + Santoryu as it was invented after Zoro destroyed King's mask with a Haoshoku coating + Santoryu attack.

And the style bears Enma's name (the King of Hell)..

Oden himself was unable to realise this. His ultimate technique was "Oden Nitoryu", not "En Ou Nitoryu".

I'm not claiming that current Zoro is overall stronger than Oden. I'm claiming that he's doing something with Enma that Oden never did.

50/50 at this point. He is close but I think he'll be solid top tier after surviving 2x damage
I don't see the point. Or what surviving the damage does.

We were told directly what affects coc by Rayleigh. Coc is only as strong as its user so the only way to train it is for the person to become strong.

However it also decreases If the user is weakened hence why luffy cam run out of haki in the first place. Because ties directly into how much is being used and how fatigued ones body is
Not sure I can remember, can you quote the panel where it is said that the coc attack’s power decreases when a person is weakened. But I still think Luffy and Kaido have comparable coc power. Although Kaido does have better endurance and durablity than Luffy.

That was nice but you forgot one main reason zkk will happen. And that's enma becoming a black lady this arc. Something Oden couldn't accomplish. Since King is down the only person left would be kaido
i honestly think black blade will happen against mihawk. oda even made sure to say zoro is doesn't have much time. he is gonna pass out next chapter because of that medicine pain

You boldly claiming Zoro has higher AP than Yonkos? Damn... its way more concerning as i thought.

And even if she broke through his metal, did she put him down? Did he stopped smiling or lose his bloodthirst? Did he thought about losing? Didnt saw these panels.
Why would Yonko have superior AP than Zoro?
That's because he never took a named attack head on let alone CoC attack.

Zoro has same AP that had Big Mom herself shitting her pants. Zoro permanently scarred Kaido last time someone permanently scarred Kaido was Oden and he had him in top 5 list that Big Mom didn't make it to.

There is no way you seriously believe Big Mom has superior AP than fucking advanced CoC Zoro when Zoro is a top tier and AP is his Forte. Zoro now has AP to kill Kaido, he can scar Kaido even without Ashura. Big Mom can't compare to that.

Zoros AP ranges up to fucking Kaido even before CoC and you want me to take the idea of "Kidd can survive Zoro attack" seriously because he had two love taps from Big Mom without CoC.

Come on bro. Wank needs to have some limits.

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
We need a clearer picture to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.