What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All in all, King's suprassed my expectations. Another chapter would be nice, but I'm satisfied lol. Wbu?
I think King fight wasn’t bad. Likely the best in Wano. But I would have wanted more fire attacks, it was introduced to late. Also King made 60 chapters to say a word. His personality and characterization should have been more explored and shown too.

But he stays a solid YC1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kata has COC, FS and awakening, that is solid portrayal. He was also Luffy fight, the main fight of an arc, and Luffy didn’t even beat him clean. And Kata has 100% chance to come back later.

I think Kat/King are around equal, they share some things in common. Even Marco is similar to them.

But with all things consider and with an extreme fight I think Marco => Kat => King.
That isn't portrayal though, you are talking about abilities in terms of portrayal - that's Ndule senpai's checklist scaling.

As I said, you aren't changing your opinion at all when it comes to King lol - even when he had no feats and now when he has superior feats. Wonder why? :wellwell:

King will have to use his speed to fight Kata and I think Kata with FS is faster so when King is at his least durable Kata will score more hit than not. ‘
That's the point bro. Katakuri's attacks are love-taps to someone who was unfazed by Advanced Conquerors - even in his least durable form.

King's speed might help him, but I myself think Katakuri's FS can handle faster speeds. The issue for Katakuri is there is literally no way he can damage King outside of accumulated damage even in his least durable form. King also has passive Ancient Zoan recovery.

There is literally no reason to place Katakuri above King lol. Unless you're wanking CoC ofcourse, in which case there's no reason to place Marco over Katakuri as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.