What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kata will land lot more hit than King. The time for Kat to understand how his gimmick work, he will be hurt but if he understandthat quickly he will counter King consistently.

That big dragon fire attack that be a problèm.
That's the point bro.

There is no exploit now. King's gimmick is like Marco's gimmick - you can understand it but you have to brute force your way through it. How is he going to counter King, when King's least durable forms can handle adv Conquerors attacks from Zoro? He can't cut fire, he doesn't have Marco's superior flames.

The fight will last long and be a high diff, and the Ancient Zoan will last it out since he isn't fighting a Conquerors coating user. I can understand if you put Marco over King due to portrayal Rayan, I won't understand Katakuri at all though.

All in all, King's surpassed my expectations. Another chapter would've been nice, but I'm satisfied lol. Wbu?

To people that are thinking that katakuri can dodge anything with his FS.
No thats not how FS works. It is good dodging punches and close-combat attacks, but basically useless agains AOE.
King doesn't need to be as fast as katakuri to hit him closely, his dragon magma-level AOE is too potent.
Wrong, it can be easily dodged.

High potent aoe is Sabo vs Fujitora or Ace vs Bb. That's real aoe

Kaido in the flashback, happy face: Come and join me, I'll change the world! King!

Kaido has a daughter, Yamato.
Yamato : I want to be Oden! I'm Oden!! Oden led this noble samurais and you killed him! I was there at the execution and couldn't help but be in awe of him. That's when I decided I would take on that mantle! I'll repeat, I am Oden!!

Kaido in the current times, screaming like a madman: Hurry up joker, prepare!! This world must be destroyed!! We'll start the greatest war this world has ever seen!!
kadio need mental help right ?

If Oda doesn't deliver on Luffy vs Kaido after a fight like this ...

I haven't been impressed by Oda's usage of Kaido as far as figh coregraphy goes.
Imagine Akainu being drawn in Hara's style, his eyes white and the magma pouring from him and enveloping eveything else while he fights, looking like a demon from hell...
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62

if kata understands about how king's durability works then I believe kata is winning for sure imo
and just cause we moving forward doesn't mean everyone is stronger than the previous person
I mean this happens most of the time but not always... I mean maybe kata will be back in the story someday
King didn't face luffy so he can't be automatically > kata
Even if he fought luffy, he wouldn't be > Kata automatically when Oda always makes it clear

Only Kaido , Yonko and future main opponents for Luffy are > Katakuri

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I can understand if you put Marco over King due to portrayal Rayan, I won't understand Katakuri at all though.
Kata has COC, FS and awakening, that is solid portrayal. He was also Luffy fight, the main fight of an arc, and Luffy didn’t even beat him clean. And Kata has 100% chance to come back later.

I think Kat/King are around equal, they share some things in common. Even Marco is similar to them.

But with all things consider and with an extreme fight I think Marco => Kat => King.

There is no exploit now. King's gimmick is like Marco's gimmick - you can understand it but you have to brute force your way through it. How is he going to counter King, when King's least durable forms can handle adv Conquerors attacks from Zoro? He can't cut fire, he doesn't have Marco's superior flames.
King will have to use his speed to fight Kata and I think Kata with FS is faster so when King is at his least durable Kata will score more hit than not. ‘

It won’t be easy at all. King is a monster. As I said I see them borderline equal.

But Kat speed based style and slightly superior portrayal takes it for me if I really need to make a choice between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.