What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed form King > Katakuri in defence and is resilient enough to withstand attacks stronger than what scarred Kaido.
Defence form King is flat out invulnerable.

How strong do you think King is now?

How do the following fights go (who wins and at what difficulty)?
  • King vs Queen
  • King vs Katakuri
  • King vs Marco
  • King vs Post Udon Luffy
I would give my thoughts giving quick summary, let me know what you guys think

King vs Queen -> King low/mid diffs. Featwise its low diff because Queen can't do any damage to King, he can't dodge King's top speed, magna would burn him, explosions would kill him etc. But portrayal wise Queen the commander low/mid diffs Kaido's official right hand man

King vs Katakuri -> King mid/high diffs. Again Katakuri won't be doing any damage due to him lacking in AP and KIng has means to break FS with magma huge dragon, with tempuradon, with speed and with explosion. King would take his time one hour two hours maybe three hours but with his monsterous stamina he will win and its not a big deal.

King vs Marco --> Overall High diff. Marco needed devine thistle to block casual King fire punch. Marco was damaged by King on panel, King has superior stamina, phyiscally superior, both can regen and King fucked Marco up after their fight ended. Fresh Marco vs Fresh King is high diff for King

King vs Post Udon Luffy --> Once again high diff for King. Luffy can't hurt King effectively, Red Roc won't do much to King, he will regen through it. Magma will burn Luffy's arm, King can fight in range, in CqC, physically far superior bedies boundman.

But you can’t leave out the whole fight. Zoro unlocked this under extreme circumstances. There is no proof he could do it now outside of these circumstances. If he would Master AdCoC now, I am fine with mid diff. But he unlocked it in this extreme situation now. It’s like claiming Luffy or coby had mastered CoC in Marine Ford.
hypothetical matchups is a thing in powerlevel debates, if you didnt notice by now.

shishios hypothetical matchup was "fresh adcoc zoro vs king". Dont make this any harder than it is lmfao. Seems like you are either being obtuse on purpose or straight disingenuous.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think your assessment makes sense. It just so happens that I think Luffy's post-TS opponents have had better speed than Zoro's and thus Luffy looks more impreesive in speed feats. :ace:
Speed form King >>.

I’m want to make a thread proving king using AdCoC but it’s mad work.
@Cinera you think you could do it instead?
The problem is that I don't think King used Haoshoku coating.

I think that was all Zoro.

If you got a problem with me or my position, go to Bogard. Have the balls to complain there. It’s pathetic how insulting and ridiculous trolling you are.
I don't give a fuck, I am just saying this forum shouldn't be called Zoro forum if you are the moderator and you are one of the most biased Zoro downplayers on the forum.

Anyways difference in opinion on One Piece doesn't mean we gotta always fight. I am sorry about that but I do think you are very biased and irrational. Maybe you didn't pay close attention to the fight idk but I am really not sure how you can say Zoro and YC1 now are asme level.

YC1 Level is Law Kidd and Sanji right now
Luffy and Zoro are clearly in top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.