What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone like you doesn't deserve decency.
Look at you, what a grown man! Meanwhile, let's witness...

-The satisfactory King the Wildfire who caused zero wildfires.

-The satisfactory leather suit that could have been fireproof but was just hiding his appearance because Lunarians are pursued (and this guy wanted to change the world...?).

-The satisfactory fallen angel-looking race capable of generating fire that ended up looking like your average winged with a tiny flame on the back (because the suit being fireproof since Lunarias are engulfed by flames was too difficult to portray, I guess).

-The satisfactory invulnerability that could have been explained by cauterization with fire, or the ability to extremely regulate his blood temperature, or whatever yet what Oda came with was "somehow this fire makes him more durable, but without it he gets faster because I don't feel like explaining it".

-The satisfactory inventiveness of Zoro's way to defeat him: "So I'll just attack him while he has no fire because I shouldn't face any trouble at hitting him at higher speed" (because Oda certainly couldn't think of anything to slow him down, such as Zoro destroying the environment in order to make him dodge while flying; or whatever).

-The satisfactory handling of Zoro learning Kin'emon's fire technique out of the blue even though Oda actually planned on putting him against an enemy that can generate and control fire.

-Of course, Zoro can indeed damage him even while on fire because of his conqueror's coating, I assume. If Oda is going to fall in the middle of nowhere with this (he can hurt him because he can land on his non-fire form, but also while defending with flames), why not focus on what resolution? Even turn Zoro into a full wild beast in order to contrast his Bonez fight and resume the "anything goes" theme from the start of their fight.

-Oh, and King can generate explosions by being stabbed but why elaborate on this.

Do you want me to talk about Queen's satisfactory versus too?

Yamato fought Kaido 1vs1 (for a few minutes, with the advantage of knowing his fighting style intimately).
Adv CoC is a massive boost, and was required for Zoro to overcome YC level, he could struggle against King for a while and eventually lose, without it.
Luffy already had G4 potency to overcome YC level and needed the massive boost of adv CoC to become yonko level.
I disagree.

I think Zoro with intel about King’s durability/speed trade off still wins even without COC.

Just instead of taking 15 minutes it takes Zoro an hour or so.

Arbel at his lowest durability could withstand Conquerors coated attacks, named attacks even.

That alone throws your case into the garbage bin.
Wtf do you mean "withstand"? He was clearly bleeding. You realize Zoro is allowed to attack more than once with Shusui?

Shusui is a black sword and Ryuma's sword, but he can't do anything to King. Lmfao.

But I thought you guys were arguing that Zoro made King bleed even before COC?

Im saying that once Zoro knew King’s weakness, he would win it would just take longer if he didn’t have COC.

I feel like arguing against this is downplaying Zoro
he made him bleed when he wasnt using his power but did no damage
if king stays in his fire form u can t damage him(zoro's ryou wasnt enough)
if he goes without it he s fast af

he s a hard opponent to deal with

+ magma fire
nukes

I got a Mensa certification in real life.

Just because I spend some times doing repetitive shit on a forum doesn't mean that's all my life, of course I don't expect someone like you to figure this simple concept lol.

I'm a Computer Engineering student and plan to work on Robotics, what do you do in your life? I spent my teenhood on Science, you spent it on cartoons I presume.

If anything I like One Piece but funnily I barely read the manga and post for fun on this site.

You should really gain some self awareness my man.
Yeah yeah. You can claim anything you want. You can even claim that you own planet earth. lol. Your comments doesn't reflect who you claim to be? A person who keeps collection of memes, a person who hates a fictional character? That doesn't sound rational to me.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean Yamato’s CoC attacks didn’t really do anything to Kaido that the scabbards didn’t.

And wait, didn’t Zoro damage King’s mask when his flames were off anyway?

I’m pretty sure Zoro would beat King once he knew his secret. If he didn’t have COC it would just take a little longer.
So? Zoro's AP is not comparable to Yamato. His normal attacks are stronger, his ACOC attack even more.

Breaking the mask =/= Damage. King didnt even bleed to that.

Your surety doesnt hold here. Manga facts do. Luffy's base CoC punches were stronger than his regular attacks with no CoC, even G4 Acoa attacks.

No reason to think the same doesnt apply to Zoro.

Yeah yeah. You can claim anything you want. You can even claim that you own planet earth. lol. Your comments doesn't reflect who you claim to be? A person who keeps collection of memes, a person who hates a fictional character? That doesn't sound rational to me.
You think I care what a random individual thinks of me on a random site?

I mean stranger people die all the time and generally other strangers usually don't care, imagine if I cared of you thinking bad of me lol.

But I thought you guys were arguing that Zoro made King bleed even before COC?

Im saying that once Zoro knew King’s weakness, he would win it would just take longer if he didn’t have COC.

I feel like arguing against this is downplaying Zoro
King doesn't have a weakness, are you dumb ?

It's just his way of fighting, he can be super tough and fast or tough and super fast

If Zoro could have noticed it it is simply because he was able to reach King with his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.