What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you guys think Kid will unlock CoC coating vs Big Mom?
That portrayal was against a masked King.

Masked and unmasked King are not the same combatants.

Not sure how much toll exoskeleton takes on him. Why did he pass out?
  • It could be accumulated damage Pre exoskeleton.
  • It could be the strain of Ifrit Jambe.
  • It could be the stamina consumption of his high speed movements.
  • It could be the attacks Queen landed in him in 1034.
  • It could be a combination of the above.
I guess the actual fight was high difficulty, but a fresh Sanji vs Queen should be medium difficulty unless Ifrit Jambe and his high speed mode are that draining.

Could be the case. Doesn't explain why Adcoc lightning is on King's side though
King was pushed away by Zoro's Haoshoku.

It's as clear as daylight to me that if you took a serious IQ test you would probably not make it to three digits, at least display some self awareness.

And yes mods don't ban easily on here, I learned to adapt to that.:josad:
Which means your threats to ban me is just a plain and simple delusion. Like how you fantasize Zoro. Did zoro made your butt wet in the latest chapter?

Coming from someone who only has Zoro in his brain. That's lame. lol.
I got a Mensa certification in real life.

Just because I spend some times doing repetitive shit on a forum doesn't mean that's all my life, of course I don't expect someone like you to figure this simple concept lol.

I'm a Computer Engineering student and plan to work on Robotics, what do you do in your life? I spent my teenhood on Science, you spent it on cartoons I presume.

If anything I like One Piece but funnily I barely read the manga and post for fun on this site.

You should really gain some self awareness my man.

I mean Yamato’s CoC attacks didn’t really do anything to Kaido that the scabbards didn’t.

And wait, didn’t Zoro damage King’s mask when his flames were off anyway?

I’m pretty sure Zoro would beat King once he knew his secret. If he didn’t have COC it would just take a little longer.
Yamato fought Kaido 1vs1 (for a few minutes, with the advantage of knowing his fighting style intimately).
Adv CoC is a massive boost, and was required for Zoro to overcome YC level, he could struggle against King for a while and eventually lose, without it.
Luffy already had G4 potency to overcome YC level and needed the massive boost of adv CoC to become yonko level.

Status
Not open for further replies.