Speculations Realistically, how can ZKK occur at this point?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Literally nobody thinks that lmao. Find me one person who was genuinely more hyped or impressed about condom beating Loria than about "nothing happened".

(Can't be yourself)
Thats not the point, i agree absolute with you there. But thats different then taking the main goal. And this main goal was Moria. Like the Main Goal now is Kaido.

So after zoro vs king, zoro should more or less be completely exhausted, due to damages taken during this fight + mink medicine wearing off (doubling the damages). On the other hand, it would make sense that zoro now has much better understanding of Adv CoC and is capable of delivering a cut that is even stronger than his previous ashura cut.

Zoro's unaware version of adv CoC can already scar kaido, so current zoro's awakened adv CoC ashura should do even more damage. Post-king Zoro is top-tier.
But the problem for ZKK is that it would not make a lot of sense to make zoro be readily available for any more fight, given his current condition.

Note: by ZKK i mean delivering a death blow to kaido, but Luffy will still beat kaido alone.
Judge’s Son carries him

Kuma was never the final boss even if he was stronger than moria. Zoro would have lost low diff to Kuma if they actually fought
He wasn't the main boss but he undeniably was the final one. You can't argue that.

Except, they did fight and Kuma couldn't low diff even in Zoro's current exhaustion state. Instead, he ended up earning his respect and made a deal so..that's that.