Speculations Realistically, how can ZKK occur at this point?

So after zoro vs king, zoro should more or less be completely exhausted, due to damages taken during this fight + mink medicine wearing off (doubling the damages). On the other hand, it would make sense that zoro now has much better understanding of Adv CoC and is capable of delivering a cut that is even stronger than his previous ashura cut.

Zoro's unaware version of adv CoC can already scar kaido, so current zoro's awakened adv CoC ashura should do even more damage. Post-king Zoro is top-tier.
But the problem for ZKK is that it would not make a lot of sense to make zoro be readily available for any more fight, given his current condition.

Note: by ZKK i mean delivering a death blow to kaido, but Luffy will still beat kaido alone.

It went from Zoro fighting with Luffy to Kill kaido in the process to just a death blow.. can't say i wasn't excepting folks to resort to that when some were really perturbed when "zoro only lands the killing blow" assumptions were made by some folks like me which still made logical sense since it wouldn't disrupt Luffy's glory of the battle and given zoro's conditions comprehensively.

The odds are less VERY less.. the upcoming chapters are decisive for this theory, atm it's 50/50 possibility of it occurring literally and logically it shouldn't even be possible given the clues i laid regarding Fist of the North Star that indicate that Luffy will finish off kaido .. it just depends on whether zoro goes to the roof next or not.. there is still the sanji x zoli promise thing remaining and sanji's faint seems pretty odd.

But there is a catch to my hints Kenshiro actually uses a "Tenryu breathing" (Heavenly dragon) as his technique to finish off Devil with a culminate move

the parallel is that he use a Heavenly dragon technique like zoro executed Dragon king techniques against King.. but with something else as the main move.
if that transpires in the chapters it'd be a combo from zoro and Luffy.. but the question is How... without ruining Luffy's fight by disrupting its buildup

How they can pull it off is.. so next chapters should be focused on Luffyy vs Kaido completely in a sense that we're assuming while this fight goes on Zoro vs King is happening simultaneously with sanji landing his final kick course.. the reason why this necessary coz if zoro atm right after defeating King manages to go on the roof and lands a blow with Luffy it'd be BS coz Luffyy vs Kaido has been off paneled hence there is no tension to it and would be justt be Bland would ruin the whole arc regarding Luffy vs Kaido that was built from Wano onwards at the starting of the arc.

How they can pull it off is.. show us that zoro plans to go to the roof.. then we switch to Luffy vs Kaido where things are vague Luffy might be on his back kaido in front of him.. and an instant FB that will 'on panel' their fight give us more briefing to what was going on.. and then we come back to present when zoro manages to reach the roof and Luffy turns his gear 5 or whatever on

aand BOOM Zoro Luffy combo kills kaido.. but what would that mean? that still means an irrelevant entity is coming into the roof top plot.. it doesn't really make much sense since zoro still will be disrupting Luffy's progress.. and we'll be expected to take it like "Luffy and zoro shared the gains at the end wow the right hand and the Captain yay" when the reality is Luffy was the one who did most of the combat.. zoro coming in for whatever reason just seems selfish and dishonoring his captains fight.. while knowing what he said to Sanji that he'll come after him after their fights and even that Luffy will handle the fight

Like this the whole Zoro sanji scene would be regarded as a gag.... unfortunately.. that would be a bummer coz it has plot weight to it and it'll just be making it redundant .. but that likely won't happen so whatever i just said regarding zoro going to the likely won't happen coz Sanji and zoro were solemn regarding their talk and zoro logically has to go a check whether the dumb cook hasn't gone insane or not

i reckon Zoro will go for sanji after this fight since that was a priority and then sanji going emotionless plot line may come up etc.. for aforementioned reasons and that they regroup if sanji doesn't go emotionless YET.. and wait for Luffy to finish of the fight waiting by the side lines if they manage to reach the roof together..

The only possible way for zoro to pull a top tier attack to kill kaido while idk what Luffy is doing watching i if zoro out of selfishness and not reading the battle field heads up and catches kaido off guard..

and that is shitty story telling.

Edit :or Luffy is loosing.. and zoro come up after dealing with sanji.. and then he has a go at kaido.. with the possibility of sanji helping him.. would make sense due to the wings portrayals of 2 pillars defending Luffy.

still seems a bit lackluster from Luffy's end since he has to showcase gear 5 and oda won't include something so significant in a flash back.. and usually after the PU Luffy goes ham on his opponents.. and defeats them

Post automatically merged:

The Tenryu stuff now that i realize is actually connected to Indra Kenshiro's main move so its nothing separate..

which further posits the unlikely hood of zoro going up and doing his thing.

edit : If Luffy defeats Kaido and kaido just tries to fly away.. (unbecoming of his character) and zoro slays him on the flower capital...is another scenarios..

Last edited:
So after zoro vs king, zoro should more or less be completely exhausted, due to damages taken during this fight + mink medicine wearing off (doubling the damages). On the other hand, it would make sense that zoro now has much better understanding of Adv CoC and is capable of delivering a cut that is even stronger than his previous ashura cut.

Zoro's unaware version of adv CoC can already scar kaido, so current zoro's awakened adv CoC ashura should do even more damage. Post-king Zoro is top-tier.
But the problem for ZKK is that it would not make a lot of sense to make zoro be readily available for any more fight, given his current condition.

Note: by ZKK i mean delivering a death blow to kaido, but Luffy will still beat kaido alone.
Zoro left a paper cut. This is only gonna do a tiny bit more than that

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Okay, that's my ZKK theory:
Luffy and friends leave to deal with the WG invision but leave Zoro behind (miracle medicine stop work and he very hurt) with defeated Crydo; defeated Crydo rise up barely standing but still overpowering Wano mobs with azura dragon power and half-dead Zoro rise and completely overpower Crydo to the face of the mobs even though he half dead!
:steef:
Now seriously Idc for ZKK it'll probably happen but it doesn't really matter to me as long Crydo get rekt

And still, even IF Zoro would be able to kill Kaido, i dont see how this should happen.

Zoro would never ignore the orders or wishes of his captain. And he knows pretty well Luffy wouldnt want to kill Kaido. Zoro will not disrespect Luffy that hard.
Ussop and X Drake say hi

Zoro will go against his wishes again. Does luffy even care if he dies? He just wanted to beat him 1v1 The vice captain will see he needs to save Luffy ass again when Kaido gets back up. Kaido is not leaving Wano, Luffy beating his ass, won't change that. In the words of Drago from the movie Rocky IV, if he dies, he dies. :zosmug: Kaido must see Zoro as Oden 2.0

I mean he now has the AP to cut Kaido's head off clean. That much has already been established.

Even the editors acknowledged it: "A strike that can tear apart a Dragon"

That's a clear ZKK hint.

And in order for ZKK to actually happen he needs to replicate Ryuma's feat and that requires being over the flower capital, cutting the Dragon's head off using a OneSword Style technique and maybe and I say maybe a black blade.

This is Zoro's ancestors homeland for fuck's sake he will shine brighter than everyone else and bring the dawn to Wano.

Wrap your heads around that fact

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I mean he now has the AP to cut Kaido's head off clean. That much has already been established.

Even the editors acknowledged it: "A strike that can tear apart a Dragon"

That's a clear ZKK hint.

And in order for ZKK to actually happen he needs to replicate Ryuma's feat and that requires being over the flower capital, cutting the Dragon's head off using a OneSword Style technique and maybe and I say maybe a black blade.

This is Zoro's ancestors homeland for fuck's sake he will shine brighter than everyone else and bring the dawn to Wano.

Wrap your heads around that fact
Sorry, but never will anyone shine brighter than Luffy in One Piece.