What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peroroncino @LadyVados @kumae @Jew D. Boy @General Duke Hyuo @Seth @Zenos7 @The White Crane @Fenaker @style @stairs-kun and to the rest of the Zbois I did not tag

Sanji had his highlight chapter in 1034 only for his fans to go full coping mechanism mode in the very next chapter

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
its really odd. Because I thought this chapter made Sanji look a lot stronger. Beef burst not only KO'd Queen, but sent him flying outside of onigashima.

Given Luffy's performance against Cracker, imo this means ifrit jambe is easily on par with pre-ryuo G4.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino @LadyVados @kumae @Jew D. Boy @General Duke Hyuo @Seth @Zenos7 @The White Crane @Fenaker @style @stairs-kun and to the rest of the Zbois I did not tag

Sanji had his highlight chapter in 1034 only for his fans to go full coping mechanism mode in the very next chapter

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
oda has to maintain who's the strongest, sanji moves so fast he's invisible? King does the same and zoro counters it,sanji has hotter fire? King has magma. It's there for everyone to see:kayneshrug:

its really odd. Because I thought this chapter made Sanji look a lot stronger. Beef burst not only KO'd Queen, but sent him flying outside of onigashima.

Given Luffy's performance against Cracker, imo this means ifrit jambe is easily on par with pre-ryuo G4.
But when you don't have Adv CoC like Luffy and Zoro it's coping time because you know you are waaaaaaay behind the mark

3 SHs have AdvCoC
Luffy
Zoro
Yamato (Will be a SH, just like Oden was a Roger pirate)

everyone is below that

The promise is to make it swift, Sherlock. :zehaha:

And turns out Zoro won't even need his weapons to make Cook obey his orders. :emohiyo:

Make it swift, make it long, make it whatever. Your fantasy spoiler still syas, the promise was unfulfilled.

And no, he didn't make the cook obey. Your fantasy spoiler make it looks like he begged the cook to the extenet that he even need to call the cook by his name. Something that he never even do.

But yeah, keep on defending your fantasy spoiler.

That's where you zorotards are great right? Making fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.