What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really like the bond between Kaido and King he knew instantly what a beast King, also nice how kaido was reassuring him he would never let anyone take him away while staying by side :amazing:
Kaido was the one impressed with King's strength not the other way around :milaugh:

All those cope arguments to downplay King saying that he was a grown ass man when he joined Kaido and that he was fascinated by Kaido's strength to make it look like he's a weak jobber like Queen and Jack. :suresure:

Really like the bond between Kaido and King he knew instantly what a beast King, also nice how kaido was reassuring him he would never let anyone take him away while staying by side :amazing:
Queen same portrayal where?
LMFAO

I like this a lot , this also reinforces why Kaido and King were the only ones going to MF.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit, I just realized something after seeing King and Kaido's flashback...

Kaido....

Thought he could become Joy Boy.....

When King asked him if he could change the World, Kaido replied that he was the only one who could....

Joyboy is meant to be the one who changes the World, as indicated with his promise to the Fishman, hundreds of years ago....

When Kaido told Luffy "You can't become Joyboy either" he wasn't talking about him looking for someone to become Joyboy like many were speculating. He was referring to himself wanting to become Joyboy, but being unable to.

This might be a huge clue as to what drove Kaido to become suicidal, and turned him into to what he has become today. This also explains why he desperately wants to destroy the World, because in Norse Mythology, the only way to rebuild the World anew was to destroy it, and that's what happens during Ragnarok. The World gets destroyed is reborn anew.

Kaido wants to destroy the World, in order to "change it" and thus proves that he truly is "Joyboy".

Oda has been fucking telling us this the whole time with the whole "Yamato/I am Oden" schtick, because at one point in Kaido's life he believed he was Joyboy.... It explains why Kaido supports Yamato by referring to her as his son, but also he doesn't support her for claiming to be Oden, because he was the same exact way when he was younger, and no matter how much he claimed it, it never came to pass.

Yamato is claiming to be Oden, and desperately wants to change Wano...

Meanwhile when Kaido was younger, he was claiming to be Joyboy, and desperately wanted to change the World....

Fuck me, if this is the route you're going with Oda, you're a genius.... I might have to make this post a thread when the chapter drops...
Was a short scene but Oda gave Kaido and King a lot personality .

So right now Zoro mid diffed strongest YC1
That's a Yonko level feat and so either Zoro gonna be low diffing Shiryu or Shiryu is Yonko level.
Oda didn't do a good job to hype BB's crew. Even BB doesn't look that impressive.
I only rank him high because of his portrayal and because he is meticulous.
Tbh I have the feeling that Luffy's crew, at least the main fighters would crush BB's one.
To me Luffy will be stronger than Blackbeard after Wano
EoWZoro >> shiryu
EoWSanji >> whoever is fighting especially if it's Burgess
Jimbei > his opponent
If Yamato joins, it's a wrap
The others will have a lot of PIS, circumstances or allies to help them defeat their respective opponents

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dedicate this chapter to the dear @Chaves who told that the translation i gave for the vivre card is biased.

This chapter confirms all the things said in King's VC :
- Right hand of Kaido ;
- Amazed by Kaido's strength and vision and followed him ;
- Leader of all stars since he was the oldest and the most trusted subordinate of Kaido ;
- Second strongest next only to Kaido.

Enjoy :cheers:
Lmao get his ass :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.