What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And thinking back to this, this panel wasn't actually regeneration, but him using his fire to upgrade his defense, and effectively he was momentarily without the flame on his back directly after using
so that kinda means that he is able to react to zoro using shishishi sonson and cover his body with flames.

the dude also reacted to rengoku onigiri.

how good is this dude's coo? its been trashed ever since that izo panel but here he is casually reacting to insanely fast zoro blitzes.

I have been impressed by King. I was neutral up to chapter 999, until Marco choked him.. I'll be honest seeing him like that and later (CH. 1006 iirc) not holding Marco in a 2v1 really worried me.
He was well handled later. He's the most no-nonsense Emperor RHM we met up to this point (compared to Katakuri and Marco) and his design (sort of a demon or a fallen Angel) really fits in a crew of beasts. Like, he has the presence of the guy who would let you have a tour in hell.. or meet his Captain..
His moveset is really interesting and versatile: beak/wings attacks, swordsplay, fire control, fire-sword combo... A fighting style that makes for great panels/choreographies.
Color scheme is just dope.
Missed opportunity King vs Sanji? Nah
Missed opportunity King vs Marco? Yes
Bad notes? Probably how Oda rushed him, but that goes for most of the raid antagonists..
Another bad note is the overhype of the fandom that assumes he's well above Marco and Kata, which is not the case. They're all nearly equals. You could argue who's the best fighter but the difference is slight anyway.

I give him a 9/10 for the role he was supposed to cover.
He is not well above for sure, they are all in the same bracket but for me I think King is probably the current strongest RH. When he can tank even attacks infused with adv.coc + zoro's ap, i need to give him the credits :)
But well written bro :kata:

yeah sure, thriller bark doesnt tell you anything right? nah....
Hakkai doesnt tell you anything right? nah.... right after took a bagua and still was conscious (but the MVP got KO after the same attack)
Big Mom telling to dodge (preadvcoc attack) doesnt tell you anything? nah....
Cutting a golem that is bigger than a city doesnt tell you anything? nah....

Just lethality they tell us
a luffy wanker sure....no time to discuss with just biases user :gokulaugh:
Enma was acting up, pushing zoro's haki to the extreme when Big Mom told Kaido to dodge, you all are blind to that fact for some reason. It greatly contributed to his AP at that time.

Thunder Bagua hit Zoro in his stomach, literally everyone that got a CLEAN hit in the head with thunder bagua has been knocked out, no exceptions

Luffy and Zoro has the similar level of endurance and stamina which is why it isn't worth anckowleding. Again the only stat Zoro has over Luffy is lethality which is to be expected.

You and the rest of the cult are the most biased users in this entire forum, because in your eyes no one is allowed to be better than Zoro not even the MC himself.

But that's probably not gonna happen. Oda will probably end up making Shiryu Yonko level anyways for him to give Zoro a little bit of a fight.
Ending Wano I don't see any Yonko besides Shanks beating Zoro until Blackbeard gets there
I disagree. I still see Kaido above EoW Zoro, Shanks and Blackbeard. Fuck Big Mom though
Maybe he gave Shiryu the invisibility power for Zoro to struggle a little bit but even casual Zoro would one shot Moria, something that Shiryu couldn't do. Maybe he wasn't supposed to because BB tried to recruit Moria but still.

Kaido has shown some insane feats this arc despite plot going against him.
He defeated the 9 scabbards quite easily, almost solo the supernovas (big mom was useless except for Hakai), defeated CoC coating Luffy, fought Yamato and now is fighting replenished Luffy.

@sanjikun and @Pantheos mentioning you two since you guys were talking about it particularly
There is no limit on Zoros CoC any different than there is on Luffy's
The limit is on that MASSIVE CoC release we saw towards the end where Zoro named it Ou Ei referring to Enma. Which is why he said Enma is taking too much Haki out of him.

He can sustain those tiny CoC lightenings like Yamato and Luffy for as long as he likes.

I disagree. I still see Kaido above EoW Zoro, Shanks and Blackbeard. Fuck Big Mom though
Maybe he gave Shiryu the invisibility power for Zoro to struggle a little bit but even casual Zoro would one shot Moria, something that Shiryu couldn't do. Maybe he wasn't supposed to because BB tried to recruit Moria but still.

Kaido has shown some insane feats this arc despite plot going against him.
He defeated the 9 scabbards quite easily, almost solo the supernovas (big mom was useless except for Hakai), defeated CoC coating Luffy, fought Yamato and now is fighting replenished Luffy.
King defeats 9 scrubburds too

Enma was acting up, pushing zoro's haki to the extreme when Big Mom told Kaido to dodge, you all are blind to that fact for some reason. It greatly contributed to his AP at that time.

Thunder Bagua hit Zoro in his stomach, literally everyone that got a CLEAN hit in the head with thunder bagua has been knocked out, no exceptions

Luffy and Zoro has the similar level of endurance and stamina which is why it isn't worth anckowleding. Again the only stat Zoro has over Luffy is lethality which is to be expected.

You and the rest of the cult are the most biased users in this entire forum, because in your eyes no one is allowed to be better than Zoro not even the MC himself.
you are smoking some hard shit, did you see the state in which Zoro took the bagua?????
He coudnt move on his own......
Look I dont wanna continue the conversation with such hypocrisy, it is ridiculous how you blinded by your own agenda.
Good luck :lawsigh::laughmoji:

He is not well above for sure, they are all in the same bracket but for me I think King is probably the current strongest RH. When he can tank even attacks infused with adv.coc + zoro's ap, i need to give him the credits :)
But well written bro :kata:
But he only tanked one which wasn't Zoro's best...
Anyway, comparing him to Marco and Kata, durability is for sure his forte but the other 2 would've had other ways:
- Kata: see it coming and dodge It (unelss he's unconcentrated)
- Marco: take It and regenerate (unless he's exhausted)
I really don't see considerable gaps in the general powerlevel, only different skills.
:kayneshrug:

Zoro pulling Kengan Ashura level moves and choreography :steef:

Zoro can react to hyper fast attacks and they say Kata is a problem to Zoro.
:lawsigh::laughmoji:
Main forte of King was speed and defense and he also said that there is no living being that can defeat me.
Marco didnt do shit to King
Katakuri that has mochi as main forte can't do shit King (a fire torch man)

Status
Not open for further replies.