What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if they figure out his trick. Marco seems to know about Lunarians for example.
Zoro damaged King without CoC coating when King wasn't using his flames powers.
I'm pretty he wouldn't be able to be always in defense against 9 guys, so they would surely damage him
What diff do you think it would take Kaido to defeat King?
There is no trick
Even without fire he tanked CoC attacks no scrubbers come close
Kaido will need at least a mid diff just like Zoro

Zoro can react to hyper fast attacks and they say Kata is a problem to Zoro.
:lawsigh::laughmoji:
Main forte of King was speed and defense and he also said that there is no living being that can defeat me.
Marco didnt do shit to King
Katakuri that has mochi as main forte can't do shit King (a fire torch man)
Zoro's been handling King's top tier speed with barely any damage taken, AdCoC Zoro dominated from start to finish, only someone completely hallucinated could come up with scenarios where someone slower than King and much weaker than Zoro gives him trouble.:steef:

I dedicate this chapter to the dear @Chaves who told that the translation i gave for the vivre card is biased.

This chapter confirms all the things said in King's VC :
- Right hand of Kaido ;
- Amazed by Kaido's strength and vision and followed him ;
- Leader of all stars since he was the oldest and the most trusted subordinate of Kaido ;
- Second strongest next only to Kaido.

Enjoy :cheers:
You deserved it bro, manga is on our side always while as for him...well..He's one of the most agenda oriented debater

He was even saying to his Sanjifans fella to not to hype King in advance because it could backfire, while they were genuinely excited about the idea of a fight between Sanji and King

That alone shows how he bends the manga based on his agenda

Or should I add when he said that Oden wasn't a swordsman in the same way of Mihawk and Ryuma?

Last edited:
I dedicate this chapter to the dear @Chaves who told that the translation i gave for the vivre card is biased.

This chapter confirms all the things said in King's VC :
- Right hand of Kaido ;
- Amazed by Kaido's strength and vision and followed him ;
- Leader of all stars since he was the oldest and the most trusted subordinate of Kaido ;
- Second strongest next only to Kaido.

Enjoy :cheers:
you deliver a perfect:
:myman:

Once Zoro acquired CoC coating, he mid diffs King. If he was able to use it with each attack, he would have low or neg diff him but he was on a timer.
Kaido can spam CoC coating attacks and has better durability than Zoro so he defeats King with low diff
Yeah, Low-Diff sounds best. I initially went with mid since I thought King could stall Kaido but if Kaido lands any hits, the battle won't last long.

Once Zoro acquired CoC coating, he mid diffs King. If he was able to use it with each attack, he would have low or neg diff him but he was on a timer.
Kaido can spam CoC coating attacks and has better durability than Zoro so he defeats King with low diff
Kaido doesn't have Zoros lethality and AP Zoro even without CoC was hurting Kaido bad and accidentally CoC scarred him while CoC thunder bagua didn't even K.O post Hakai Zoro King would eat that for dinner like he ate nameless Zoro CoC attack.

That final attack on King would put Kaido in the hospital if not kill him

Yeah that Enma pulling crazy haki towards the end
He can drop enma pick up Shushui and use CoC and we'll be fine but Enma will forcefully pull massive amounts of CoC
He said that halfway into the fight. Not at the end of the fight.

This situation with Zoro and AdCoC is no different than when Zoro learned to cut steel against Mr. 1. In fact it's an extended carbon copy of the scene with Mr. 1.

After this, Zoro will train to master this new power he just unlocked, just like he did in the Mr. 1 fight.

Oda has shown time and time and time and time again that he doesn't just hand out powerups with no drawbacks. Nor does he magically have his characters be masters of their new abilities the second they unlock them.

Zoro is powerful right now while he is able to use AdCoC, but he can not use it continuously. And as far as we know, he still doesn't even realize that it is CoC that he is using, because when King mentioned his "Kingly ambition" it was met by a "Huh?" by Zoro, just like with the Kaido scene. All he knows is that he has given in to Enma, and his haki is overflowing at the moment.

He still has a ways to go, but he'll get there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.