What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Low-Diff sounds best. I initially went with mid since I thought King could stall Kaido but if Kaido lands any hits, the battle won't last long.
No to the hell no
King can tank most of Kaidos attacks
He can fly around his ass in high speed and send him flying with tempuradon
If scrubburds with this shitty Ryou can hurt Kaido King with his Ryou and Magma would fuck Kaido up.

Kaido mid diffs nothing less.
Post automatically merged:

He said that halfway into the fight. Not at the end of the fight.

This situation with Zoro and AdCoC is no different than when Zoro learned to cut steel against Mr. 1. In fact it's an extended carbon copy of the scene with Mr. 1.

After this, Zoro will train to master this new power he just unlocked, just like he did in the Mr. 1 fight.

Oda has shown time and time and time and time again that he doesn't just hand out powerups with no drawbacks. Nor does he magically have his characters be masters of their new abilities the second they unlock them.

Zoro is powerful right now while he is able to use AdCoC, but he can not use it continuously. And as far as we know, he still doesn't even realize that it is CoC that he is using, because when King mentioned his "Kingly ambition" it was met by a "Huh?" by Zoro, just like with the Kaido scene. All he knows is that he has given in to Enma, and his haki is overflowing at the moment.

He still has a ways to go, but he'll get there soon.
Not ways, he has one way to.
Make a black blade and he's there

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion yo thoughts on King?

it seems like he can tank advanced conquerors attacks, named attacks even, in his least durable form (with flame off) and can dodge blitzes like rengoku onigiri in his least fast form (with flame on) and is the first person to do so in the post ts.
I think it pretty much means that anything bar Asura wouldn't of been enough to seriously injure King before — fire or no fire on his back. If two Advanced CoC blows that make direct contact aren't impeding him majorly, it really says just how tanky King is in his least tanky state. I guess we see now why King didn't use fire at all in hybrid, tanking Ultra Tiger wasn't just a fluke or anything. He'd likely of tanked any of Zoro's hits at that stage.

Speed wise? He seems like he's on the same tier as Sanji. IDK who's faster but they definitely seem relative to one another. And I'd argue King has more stamina to keep this up as an ancient zoan. It's positively nuts.

People were looking at the speed/durability angle as a nerf in the beginning of the thread but King's an absolute menace with either.

Zoro's been handling King's top tier speed with barely any damage taken, AdCoC Zoro dominated from start to finish, only someone completely hallucinated could come up with scenarios where someone slower than King and much weaker than Zoro gives him trouble.:steef:
Yeah but clowns will always inhale more copium to keep claiming Sanji = Zoro
Here what would happen if Sanji tried to blitz Zoro (except the kick wouldn't even connect):

There is no trick
Even without fire he tanked CoC attacks no scrubbers come close
Kaido will need at least a mid diff just like Zoro
Not all of Zoro's attacks were coated with CoC, he chose the moment to attacks but the ones where he hit King with CoC were devastating.
That last attack would have one shoted fresh King but Kaido could have withstand it.
Besides Kaido's attacks are on another level
Hakai is half Kaido's full strength, plus one thunder bagua that didn't land on his head and he was out.
Kaido is extremely powerful

No to the hell no
King can tank most of Kaidos attacks
He can fly around his ass in high speed and send him flying with tempuradon
If scrubburds with this shitty Ryou can hurt Kaido King with his Ryou and Magma would fuck Kaido up.

Kaido mid diffs nothing less.
Post automatically merged:

Not ways, he has one way to.
Make a black blade and he's there
He still has to Master AdCoC, make a Black Blade, and learn to be able to use Ashura indefinitely.

You think Luffy ran out of CoC when Kaido dropped him off the Island? @Celestial D. Dragon

But to your Initial point Zoro is still referring to Enma that's draining his Haki. Enma acts on a whim and randomly pulls too much Haki and Zoro is just being cautious.

Tho its possible Enma can keep taking Zoros CoC but Zoro is fine but Zoro is not aware since Zoro is not aware its CoC he's using?

There is also the fact that Enma has already taken too much Haki from Zoro on roof top.

Idk at least gotta wait for Viz but I am just gonna say Zoro and Luffy are low top tiers

Kaido doesn't have Zoros lethality and AP Zoro even without CoC was hurting Kaido bad and accidentally CoC scarred him while CoC thunder bagua didn't even K.O post Hakai Zoro King would eat that for dinner like he ate nameless Zoro CoC attack.

That final attack on King would put Kaido in the hospital if not kill him
But Hakai is Kaido's attack, at least half of it, maybe more seeing how he was taunting Big Mom
And like I said if Kaido know he can use CoC coating he would either choose to dodge it or clash with it so it's not a guaranteed hit
He's avoiding Luffy's attacks, no reason he shouldn't do the same with Zoro

You think Luffy ran out of CoC when Kaido dropped him off the Island? @Celestial D. Dragon

But to your Initial point Zoro is still referring to Enma that's draining his Haki. Enma acts on a whim and randomly pulls too much Haki and Zoro is just being cautious.

Tho its possible Enma can keep taking Zoros CoC but Zoro is fine but Zoro is not aware since Zoro is not aware its CoC he's using?

There is also the fact that Enma has already taken too much Haki from Zoro on roof top.

Idk at least gotta wait for Viz but I am just gonna say Zoro and Luffy are low top tiers
Split the sky = top top tier

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think it pretty much means that anything bar Asura wouldn't of been enough to seriously injure King before — fire or no fire on his back. If two Advanced CoC blows that make direct contact aren't impeding him majorly, it really says just how tanky King is in his least tanky state. I guess we see now why King didn't use fire at all in hybrid, tanking Ultra Tiger wasn't just a fluke or anything. He'd likely of tanked any of Zoro's hits at that stage.

Speed wise? He seems like he's on the same tier as Sanji. IDK who's faster but they definitely seem relative to one another. And I'd argue King has more stamina to keep this up as an ancient zoan. It's positively nuts.

People were looking at the speed/durability angle as a nerf in the beginning of the thread but King's an absolute menace with either.
Exactly lol.

He trades it for excellence in one stat but still is really good on the other.

This chapter also confirms that the Izo situation was a fluke and he was caught offguard. Rengoku Onigiri casually blitzed a boosted Hyouzou, the dude who made G2 look like a joke in FMI. It scales much above G2 in terms of attack speed and King can not only react but dodge it in his least fast form.

Not all of Zoro's attacks were coated with CoC, he chose the moment to attacks but the ones where he hit King with CoC were devastating.
That last attack would have one shoted fresh King but Kaido could have withstand it.
Besides Kaido's attacks are on another level
Hakai is half Kaido's full strength, plus one thunder bagua that didn't land on his head and he was out.
Kaido is extremely powerful
No King tanked two CoC coated attack while his defenses were off
Thunder Bagua did land on Zoros head
What do you mean Zoro was out, Zoro was already out, he could barely move. Thunder Bagua had one job and that was to K.O Zoro and it failed.
I don't think half of Kaidos power is Hakai, it is technique that only they together combined can do just like Dorry and Broggys Hakokou. I seriously doubt they can produce Half the Hakoku individually.

But again if all Kaido has is half the hakai power Zoro now with CoC would destroy it as 2 times is still A lot more then one time..If Zoro can stop Twice Kaidos max power for one second, he easily stops Kaidos max power.

King was no selling attacks that will do a lot of damage to Kaido. If this attack one shots King which it does, it one shots Kaido too.

Status
Not open for further replies.