What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bs example since you are comparing teo different things entirely. Emma doesn't give zoro more haki so the faucet water example is bull.

A better example would be a faucet that is leaking compared to a faucet that is turned at max. Problem is that that example adds to my point. Is Emma increasing his output? No since that would mean that Emma is adding to his haki. What Emma is doing is going full blast when zoro himself does not want to. So it's not that zoro doesn't want the faucet on max is that Emma is forcing his output to output at max all the time
People can't just max their output of Haki at will. Thats why there is levels to Haki, and users need to grow in order to become stronger. If they could easily max their haki output, then you'd see everyone fighting with the most potent haki releasing attacks they can muster.

That doesn't happen. So either everyone and their mother is always holding back their max Haki output because..... "Reasons".... Or the alternative, more reasonable answer is that they can't willingly exude that much haki on their own.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro defeats Kaido RHM King
“Sanji can defeat king”
Zoro unlocks Asvanced CoC something rarer than CoC
Crackheads: Sanjis Ifeet Jabbe = Zoro’s Asura Ad CoC
Why y’all so stupid for?
for real, they all assume sanji has coc even though he had not even hints for it in an arc about lots of coc users gathering together :suresure:

Honestly man what’s the fucking point of debating the fanbase about zoro

No matter what he does it’ll get downplayed to “Sanji can do it”

Why
It’s like the fanbase is that little brat from OPM that downplayed Saitamas feat of destroying the deep sea creature
cuz you have basically 4 fandom against this character for different agenda.
First Luffy (they want that subordinate are way below the captain (which isnt the true but hey that their spirit)
Then Sanji fan (that want to take the second spot so wanking Sanji but at the same time laughing on Zoro feat)
Then you have the supercaptain trio fanbase (that cant accept Zoro feat in Wano, cuz all the previous headcanon that lasted for years are not justife so far)
And last all the people that hate on Mihawk

We are a minority here :milaugh:

Nice Oda for reminding us that the best battles of Onigashima are still going strong

:josad:
Oda's fucking lost it. :lawsigh:

I don't know which volume 1035 will close, but if the next volume is dominated by the uninteresting Samurais instead of Luffy vs Kaido, the sales will hopefully not just tank, but collapse altogether. I swear, at this point, it feels like Oda is doing his best to piss off longtime fans like me and he is doing a first rate job at it. :pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

My guy EOS these bozos gonna say oh yeah Sanji can defeat Mihawk as well
Could it be that...you can see the future, too? :myman:

cuz you have basically 4 fandom against this character for different agenda.
First Luffy (they want that subordinate are way below the captain (which isnt the true but hey that their spirit)
Then Sanji fan (that want to take the second spot so wanking Sanji but at the same time laughing on Zoro feat)
Then you have the supercaptain trio fanbase (that cant accept Zoro feat in Wano, cuz all the previous headcanon that lasted for years are not justife so far)
And last all the people that hate on Mihawk

We are a minority here :milaugh:
For fuck sakes Zoro fans are the most oppressed fandom in OP

Oda's fucking lost it. :lawsigh:

I don't know which volume 1035 will close, but if the next volume is dominated by the uninteresting Samurais instead of Luffy vs Kaido, the sales will hopefully not just tank, but collapse altogether. I swear, at this point, it feels like Oda is doing his best to piss off longtime fans like me and he is doing a first rate job at it. :pepemotion:

Could it be that...you can see the future, too?
We have literal retards here sayin Sanji surpasses big mom end of Wano because Wing theory
WTF¿

Except the fact that kaido specifically stated only the strongest!!!!!!!!!!!! Can do this
He say only handful of strongest can use it. Not word called “all”
If I say I give you the handful cookies to you. I did not mean I give you all my cookies

Is Yamato stronger than king ? Cause king dont have coc. That is my point on this

no need to take a meme so serious.
Hard to tell serious or meme. maybe I am too serious or dumb to fall the trick of memes

Status
Not open for further replies.