rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion I am a huge King fan because I am combat guy and King is by far the coolest fighter in One Piece
Why are you King fan?
I enjoy his laconic attitude throughout the raid, enjoy his design and devil fruit.

Fighting Zoro and seeing his sadistic side really brought out a lot of character for Arbel and that was honestly pretty cool. He kicked Zoro back on the island just to toy with him. He let Zoro get a free shot in just to self destruct. You could tell Arbel was paying Zoro back for cutting his mask.

And in the last chapter, Arbel was characterized pretty solidly as a loyal crewmate and partner with Kaido. We already saw that, Arbel was calling the Tobi Roppo and using Kaido's name with impunity, he was insync with Kaido when giving him his sword to execute Orochi. Arbel directed much of the Live Floor until Marco arrived. But it was very enjoyable seeing the page flashback and having Arbel emote so much in contrast to what he did before.

His Lunarian origin also seems a little tortured and haunting. He comes off less as a killing machine and more of this tragic character who has to hide his face and body at all times.

I enjoy his laconic attitude throughout the raid, enjoy his design and devil fruit.

Fighting Zoro and seeing his sadistic side really brought out a lot of character for Arbel and that was honestly pretty cool. He kicked Zoro back on the island just to toy with him. He let Zoro get a free shot in just to self destruct. You could tell Arbel was paying Zoro back for cutting his mask.

And in the last chapter, Arbel was characterized pretty solidly as a loyal crewmate and partner with Kaido. We already saw that, Arbel was calling the Tobi Roppo and using Kaido's name with impunity, he was insync with Kaido when giving him his sword to execute Orochi. Arbel directed much of the Live Floor until Marco arrived. But it was very enjoyable seeing the page flashback and having Arbel emote so much in contrast to what he did before.

His Lunarian origin also seems a little tortured and haunting. He comes off less as a killing machine and more of this tragic character who has to hide his face and body at all times.
Don't forget he has 1 of the best debut in the series. By sinking a YONKO out of all characters..

Status
Not open for further replies.