rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
yeah those are the kind of designs i prefer, though at the first glance they might seem far easier to reproduce, but it´s way harder to make a laidback look unique to the character. Some sandals, pants and shirt.

Meanwhile Kat looked like the rocker in village people, Shiryuu is straight nazi, and King the main performer in a SM club.

Difference in taste i guess.

Btw, i liked the fight choreography in this chapter, but not even remotely best Zoro fight, let alone best OP fight.
For me simplier design are better. That is why admirals are so great. Normal human faces but so different unique and good.

I had problem with King design because it was too much : leather, black, fire, spike, swords etc. The writer wanted to write « look at this badass » all over him.

Especially because he came just after Kata who had a « badass » design but was more original because he came first

I agree….this shouldve been its own page and have more detail added to it.

Then final double spread shouldve been like this kinda

More spacing given to Beef Burst of course.
Was weird when Oda decided to give only 14 pages for this chapter.
he really doesn’t like giving Sanji much.
Even tho it was clearly a mid to low diff fight he had Sanji fall Down Unconscious.
Which is stupid given how Sanji now has a lot of healing abilities

Was weird when Oda decided to give only 14 pages for this chapter.
he really doesn’t like giving Sanji much.
Even tho it was clearly a mid to low diff fight he had Sanji fall Down Unconscious.
Which is stupid given how Sanji now has a lot of healing abilities
Dude I dont wanna hear the “Oda hates Sanji” talk anymore. Dude gave him 4 chaps of combat. Sure Sanji vs Queen was a bad fight. But Sanji still got a lot of feats and it also shows Oda acknowledges him as a combatant. Hes bound to get a better fight in the future. One which isnt littered with Germa.

I mean its ambigious. Nothing really proves Sanji fainted.

Dude I dont wanna hear the “Oda hates Sanji” talk anymore. Dude gave him 4 chaps of combat. Sure Sanji vs Queen was a bad fight. But Sanji still got a lot of feats and it also shows Oda acknowledges him as a combatant. Hes bound to get a better fight in the future. One which isnt littered with Germa.

I mean its ambigious. Nothing really proves Sanji fainted.
There was the thud sfx bro,indicating Sanji fell
Post automatically merged:

Kaido to luffy " what king was that boy? You're weak as hell."
Kaido to teenage King: "You are strong you can call yourself King!"
:pepecafe:
Young kaido was probably not as strong as well, comsidering he got captured lmao

For me simplier design are better. That is why admirals are so great. Normal human faces but so different unique and good.

I had problem with King design because it was too much : leather, black, fire, spike, swords etc. The writer wanted to write « look at this badass » all over him.

Especially because he came just after Kata who had a « badass » design but was more original because he came first
Exact same sentiment, the Marines design in general is so on point for most of them, since a simple justice cloak and a suit. Oda has to put real creativity into that to make it unique.

I was really taken aback when both Queen and King got introduced, it was way too much for my tastes.

Loved the paralels between Luffy/Zoro recruitment and Kaido/King. King design is great with and without mask, hope we get more information about the lunarians next chapter before King passes out

This was arguably the best fight post TS, alongside Luffy x Katakuri

I can see why Oda finished Queen x Sanji this chapter, we're close to 130 chapter in Wano (to put in perspective, YuYu Hakusho entire manga was 175 chapters) and Oda probably wants to finish Wano before 150+ chapters. Spending so much time in one arc is kind of unprecedented in shonen, and probably other genres too.

Whats the next plot point Oda will adress? My bet is the Orochi situation (maybe the order will be Hiyori/Orochi, CP0 x Apoo/Drake, Law/Kid x Big Mom, Momonosuke lifting Onigashima, then finally Kaido x Luffy)

I'm still waiting for Smoothie to do something :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.