rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool how he used his sword with CoA to make his fire of magma like properties, wonder if he actually morphed his sword into that magma like dragon with those fusions.

Really liked the Kaido/King moment and how they met.

Inb4 SSG are a group of pacifistas with Lunarian genes in them, using their fire similarly as King. Add the main guy with Kaido's df on top why not. King pacifistas but with Kaido df's at least for the strongest cyborg.

Pretty cool how he used his sword with CoA to make his fire of magma like properties, wonder if he actually morphed his sword into that magma like dragon with those fusions.

Really liked the Kaido/King moment and how they met.

Inb4 SSG are a group of pacifistas with Lunarian genes in them, using their fire similarly as King. Add the main guy with Kaido's df on top why not.
I'm waiting for Kaidou's flashback and how they met the calamities
I want to see why Kaidou just looked at Queen and decided to call his fat man infront of him, "Queen"

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My boy Roronoa finally reached the level where he can shoot AdCoC like Kamehameha :finally:

#ZoroforPirateKing
It's not a ranged attack, but just a trail of haki behind Zoro:

Zoro still gets up close to cut King:

Zoro is in the red square.

I had a giant thread in mind on OP characters’ pre-development vs present development that’ll never see the light of day :kobeha:
I've used my frequent hiatuses to work on some of my longer pieces.

I hope the people in the flower capital were able to see Zoro cutting the dragon.
Nah, they'll see it when he cuts a real dragon.

Oda managed calamties fight too bad , unfortunately. Espicially , that one . As i said for sanjı fight , oda just tried to trick us bu drawing someone epich thing. As a basement , these fights just garbage.
Sanji vs Queen : half of chapter devoted Some and mouse and Oda counted random skill combination and Queen was sent out of Onigashima.
King vs Zoro : Zoro cut and scared real dragon at rooftop. How people say King fight is very impressive. Zoro have already know fire cutting. what is the point ?
Winner is Kinemon ..d.d.d
Wano still worst arc ever.
Oda will just focus on Luffys fight as always.

The chapter is good and fights are great.
King prove you don’t need advanced coc to be top tier. King>Yamato.

Now I doubt oda will change Garp, Akainu, Blackbeard to have coc when their vivre card say they don’t have coc. Sengoku vivre card have coc.

Luffy vs Blackbeard - devil fruit awaking

Luffy vs Akainu - ultimate test for pirate king for all power to beat Akainu who dont have coc.

Luffy vs IM if he is fighter- clash of coc fighters
If IM is not fighting luffy then kadio is last enemy who has coc that luffy fight.

Dislike about this chapter: flashback is too short and there no information how kadio and king got capture in first place. Maybe kadio flashback will answer my questions.

It's not a ranged attack, but just a trail of haki behind Zoro:

Zoro still gets up close to cut King:

Zoro is in the red square.

I've used my frequent hiatuses to work on some of my longer pieces.

Nah, they'll see it when he cuts a real dragon.
it is a slash, the fact that you see Zoro in that position in the final panel is just because of the continuing movement motion - if someone is moving and is in point A and launch something in the same direction that is moving at some point he will reach the same position that what he launched

Status
Not open for further replies.