G

Gorosei Informer

Any update on the Hell Arc?
There's no subtitles sadly and we're not even meant to be able to access it outside of Japan so I can't say there is anything so far unfortunately. They've not shown anything about it I think but I didnt' see the whole thing either. If I had actually continued my Japanese studies many years ago, things would be much better right now ofc.

:neesama::josad::few::giogio:
Post automatically merged:

he's RAW but i completely dont remember him at first :crazwhat:

Basically Kanjuro but truly SAVAGE, POWERFUL and DANGEROUS! If Kanjuro was awakened maybe with Logia-like powers too O think and such? And also a sort of Death Note type power where he can assign names to things and have dominion over them?

I really hope the anime does the Royal Guard in general a LOT better! Only Ichibei truly got to show off from what I remember.

This arc is going to BLOW people away! Especially seeing it animated! Hell, for those of us who have read the manga of it, we know what to expect and how truly INSANE things will be! Kubo truly went ALL OUT in this arc and if the anime adds new content on top of that to make up for the manga being prematurely axed and for the offscreenings and such too, that would be AMAZING too!

I wonder if they are gonna use the TYBW anime to help gauge whether Bleach should return with a continuation manga, following on from the one shot? The PV is calling the TYBW arc the final arc BUT we have a oneshot manga continuing the story of Bleach after that arc and it's series ending that COMPLETELY turns everything on it's head and FINALLY involves HELL again canonically after it featured in the BEGINNING of the manga and was only ever seen for a NON CANONICAL movie, which was awesome to be fair!

Given how genuinely amazing the one shot manga Kubo made for Bleach to continue the story, it DESERVES to get a return for that too as well and it SHOOK things up so much, that it can't be left on that note. We already experienced one premature, anticlimatic end to Bleach with too many unresolved plot threads and such, we don't need to go through that all over again too!

This is also why I'm hoping the TYBW anime will add in a bunch of new content and gives us the full story were were meant to get. I doubt it's gonna change the actual ending Bleach got especially with this new manga oneshot too but if it can just make up for a lot of wasted fights, character moments, abilities and such, make up for all the offscreens and wasted potential, that will be absolutely more than enough too! Just getting to see this arc officially animated is a miracle/godsend alone!

Last edited by a moderator: