Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,Hi Drachenlord
Post automatically merged:

Google translate: but it is fake
- Chapter 1,036: "The Pirate King." - The king is falling off the island. - Zoro is on his knees but says there are two more things to do. - Usop remembers the Enies lobby scene where he saved Kinemon and Kiku and Sangdi asked him to do what only he could. I see him heading to the Big Mom. - Big Mom vs Kid, Lowe, Marco, Izzo - Big Mom smashed the entire floor, Kidd and Lowe had to retreat to the live floor, and everyone panicked because of their fight. - Marco uses healing flames for Kidd and Lowe. He's so exhausted that he can't fight big moms. - Rupee vs Kaido - Rupee is said to use 4th gear and advanced conqueror hockey at the same time, so he uses 2rd gear. - Kaido laughs, surprised that Rupee can catch up, and laughs that the winner of this fight is closest to becoming a pirate king. - There are huge revelations, but I won't say it now. - Chapter ends with Kaido using a new form.
Rupee:ihaha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This comparison won't work. Law and Kidd didn't have advanced haki and so they got compensated with awakening. I absolutely hate the idea of awakening for Luffy in this arc. If anything, fix that damn G4 and use all advanced haki forms cleverly. But Oda being Oda likes to make Luffy retarded. Preskip atleast Luffy fights seriously with optimizing his arsenal but post skip Oda chose retardation and make him blindly attack.
Damn bro :gokulaugh:
Who pissed in your coffee this morning jeez
I don't think it's time for awakening of Luffy.

There are many reasons behind this

1)Rubber df seems important so I think Luffy's awakening would be quite special so it's possible Oda reserve it for future

2)Oda already gave him too many PUs back to back in all types of haki.

Another G4 which consolidate these powers is need of the hour

3) whenever Luffy got any new PU we always have some sort of training/background info involved.

G2 - lost to CP9 and saw them using Soru

Basic haki - Rayleigh taught him

G4 - inspiration from Beasts on the island when he was training

FS - Learnt fighting kata from Kata

Advanced CoA - Training and used this to unlock Advanced CoC

So his awakening should happen in similar context which is missing rn
Bro that’s why I said I thought it’s too soon and was surprised that law and kid achieved it. Honesty, Oda wants to end OP before he dies so expect developments to happen much faster than expected.

Last edited:
One piece fans : having goes crazy waiting for spoilers, does not create many fan mangas often or animation. Betting ZKK from 2 years,

Dragon ball z/gt/super: spoilers don’t come often, manga come in monthly, fans stated to created many fan manga like dragon ball af , dragon ball multiverse , etc. and create own fan animation. Sometimes even waited for ssj5 to be canon for years. I believe ssj5 willl be canon from 2010 due dragon ball af artwork.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/zombie103warssmt/photos/?ref=page_internal

Damn bro :gokulaugh:
Who pissed in your coffee this morning jeez

Bro that’s why I said I thought it’s too soon and was surprised that law and kid achieved it. Honesty, Oda wants to end OP before he dies so expect developments to happen much faster than expected.
Imo if he's afraid of death better contact Murata Yuusuke from now to become his successor that draw OP after his death, tell him of the password to open the forbidden vault in his basement filled with his ultimate OP draft.

Then he can continue with peace imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.