Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Imo if he's afraid of death better contact Murata Yuusuke from now to become his successor that draw OP after his death, tell him of the password to open the forbidden vault in his basement filled with his ultimate OP draft.

Then he can continue with peace imo.
I hate to bring up such a morbid topic, but we have to be realists. A lot of corners will have to be cut for Oda to finish the manga in this lifetime. Not ideal if you're a fan of tying up every loose end, but it is what it is.

I hate to bring up such a morbid topic, but we have to be realists. A lot of corners will have to be cut for Oda to finish the manga in this lifetime. Not ideal if you're a fan of tying up every loose end, but it is what it is.
Should blame himself for focusing at fodder Udon fights, Batman, Holdem, Sumo, and memeing BM instead, when he can make an entire magnificent and wonderland lore involving BM's journey with Soul2 Fruit :lusalty:also memeing Kaidou since everyone can wound him and make him scream with PTSD not wanting to die even if he wanna die a glorious death etc. I'm like "cant you prioritize a bit"

Akai2

β€Ž
Should blame himself for focusing at fodder Udon fights, Batman, Holdem, Sumo, and memeing BM instead, when he can make an entire magnificent and wonderland lore involving BM's journey with Soul2 Fruit :lusalty:also memeing Kaidou since everyone can wound him and make him scream with PTSD not wanting to die even if he wanna die a glorious death etc. I'm like "cant you prioritize a bit"
First emperor and now you too? Why is everyone coming in hot this morning lol

Cheer up lads it's Christmas time :christman::christnally::christmwai::drakihi:

Akai2

β€Ž
Google translate: but it is fake
- Chapter 1,036: "The Pirate King." - The king is falling off the island. - Zoro is on his knees but says there are two more things to do. - Usop remembers the Enies lobby scene where he saved Kinemon and Kiku and Sangdi asked him to do what only he could. I see him heading to the Big Mom. - Big Mom vs Kid, Lowe, Marco, Izzo - Big Mom smashed the entire floor, Kidd and Lowe had to retreat to the live floor, and everyone panicked because of their fight. - Marco uses healing flames for Kidd and Lowe. He's so exhausted that he can't fight big moms. - Rupee vs Kaido - Rupee is said to use 4th gear and advanced conqueror hockey at the same time, so he uses 2rd gear. - Kaido laughs, surprised that Rupee can catch up, and laughs that the winner of this fight is closest to becoming a pirate king. - There are huge revelations, but I won't say it now. - Chapter ends with Kaido using a new form.
I'm calling it conqueror's hockey from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.