[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Al's still the best lynch. Weak claim, weak play, a lot of info to be gathered from it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
He's also very active and engaging. Infact second highest poster after you.

Which is I'm more worried about his play style. But it's still day 1 and need to take more time to observe.

I was merely answering your question.
he was second poster in kaguya game as well
the difference is he is more confident on his pushes here than last game
tho the AL push seems more like a tunnel rn
if im in drago's place i wud move on after the claim, but ive been wrong with that 2 times last game when i moved away from juliet/utlra

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I mean, even if he got RBd, how does that exonerate him?
Mafia could claim RB if they got RBd at this point lmao
I didn't say that it exonerates him. I'm merely pointing out that his claim of being Role Blocked is indeed true.

D

Dragomir

why even that, tho?
"read my ISO" isn't the defence you think it is. What does this even matter unless Cinera is Town and Al is scum? And even then, how would you know this information now?
It's a perfectly viable defense. Your suspicion of me right now is based on literally one post of mine which you have decided to take and construe into a false narrative. It's quite disingenuous and frankly a lazy way of scum hunting. Your suspicion would be destroyed after you iso me. I'm not implying that I know their alignments. You accuse me of making anybody that was leading my main priority which I'm telling you is false. I'm proving that was false by telling you that Cinera was the leading wagon before Al and I never made him a priority. I was the first person to suspect Al and I have been pushing that wagon for a while now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
It's a perfectly viable defense. Your suspicion of me right now is based on literally one post of mine which you have decided to take and construe into a false narrative. It's quite disingenuous and frankly a lazy way of scum hunting. Your suspicion would be destroyed after you iso me. I'm not implying that I know their alignments. You accuse me of making anybody that was leading my main priority which I'm telling you is false. I'm proving that was false by telling you that Cinera was the leading wagon before Al and I never made him a priority. I was the first person to suspect Al and I have been pushing that wagon for a while now.
I haven't even used the word suspicion and this is defensive. Relax Drago. I'm inactive, no one is going to listen to me and if I were active they wouldn't trust me. You're safe... for now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.