[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What's good everybody? Apologies it's Christmas break for me and I binged Punisher yesterday. Where are the wolves at?
AL claimed BG who got roleblocked twice, Cinera is one of his blockers, both got wagonized.

I have Framer, Vamp, Hex, Jester result on Pein but he is unlikely Jester.
I think Framer and Hypno could be in this setup.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you're not up for a lynch and your information is not critical all you're doing is giving info away. It's not only your fault but you don't owe anyone "halfway" at this point. I feel like you know this, though?
he got invested by ryu as BG/arso/GF/crusador

so we asked for his target

in the event he is GF/arso we can catch him in a lie eventually

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just imagine Wakid is Godfather, Ekko is the Hypno who vouches for Wakids fake claim and I am the one who caught Pein the Framer who fakeclaims Transporter. Kekw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am not lynching any transponder today
i am not lynching drago
and im probaably not lynching Al either?
TAC is soo much better lynch than them all

i may have soft spot for claims, and i agree his play is very lackluster, but he can easily be caught in a lie after that claim
i will not stop yall from wagoning any of those if u like. i was wrong to back track from 2 wagons last game just cuz they claimed. i understand

i will say tho, Al is a good player and he carried the last 2 ToS games i was in as town. I would kinda wanna give him a chance to prove himself here first before doubling down on him.

his wagon rn feels like players piling on him without much reasoning behind it, partly lazy town, and partly feels like scum kind of already know he is arso or sm sht? or simply scum wants to get rid of a good player?

Al is definitely not a person who i thought will be lynched day 1, and im sure hes good enough of a player to play as proactive as need be as scum, so inactivity should not be scum indicative of him.

if he is town, we lost such a huge asset to town. if he is arso/GF then honestly ive no idea how yall caught that day 1 without some tmi. i will be impressed.

as it is rn, i want a lynch going, but i really cant say im fully confident on this Al wagon, however my vote would go to the main wagon regardless. im sorry AL, it do be like that sometimes. u need to defend urself better

in the event we choose to move from AL, i would personally preferer a TAC wagon the most rn. that guy is not town. period. and him town reading Al without explaining it is worst. reeks of tmi

Status
Not open for further replies.