[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Am I the one feeling threatened? Because you heavily suspected @playa4321 in your previous posts, and now you full on turn it around on me because I'm suggesting you could be scum but not definitively saying as much. But the sheer notion of that is enough for you to go all out and try to lynch me? :giogio:

Talk about an over reaction... Unless I'm onto something, right? :wellwell:
I never heavily suspected of @playa4321 . I only made two statements pointing out that he kept joking that it makes me question if he had a hidden agenda or if they were just throwaway lines
As for Playa saying that he wants revenge, I think this is just banter/a joke, unless if this is some 4D chess move then it's completely beyond me.
Once again, he could of just been joking but it's twice now.
However, when @tedxtr asked me for reads about you, I reread the thread and I caught the part where you kept calling Bogard Boss-man. Which you immediately defended and said was part of your masterplan as if trying to justify it.

If I was very provocative and absurdly blunt with straddling the line, the many times I purposefully quoted him after we were under suspicion, and using the term "boss man" repeatedly the examples here, he should say or do something.
You're trying to justify what I just pointed out to say that this was part of your plan.

No. This is where you're twisting things, my TACtical post outlined clearly what I was doing;

1. Deliberately making myself suspicious
  2. Drawing repeated attention to Bogard and myself
  3. Quoted him and used unfamiliar references to Bogard
Yet he doesn't quote or react to me—that is where suspicion is born. I know Bogard. If I am a SINGLE PERCENTAGE suspicious, he's going to let me and everyone else know. But here I am, overly suspicious, but Bogard doesn't latch onto my bait? Makes a guy think, is what it does. Makes him wonder why Bogard wouldn't act out. What's he got to lose, if he does?

Your deliberate misinterpretation of the post above just reinforces the early thoughts I had about you. A nothing post, followed up with contradictory information in your second and third posts in the thread;
Moreover, your accusation against Bogard was mostly based off from previous interactions with him and saying that he is playing differently here. But this is mafia and this is only your second time playing mafia with him and you sound pretty sure that he is scum. This all is suspicious, you're accusing Bogard using personal experience that is not even mafia related, then when I say it's a reach, you accuse me back? Ok, let's take a look at your argument....

TheAncientCenturion the TACtless mafia said:
And my quality/style of posting hasn't changed, I remain the same sardonic and unhelpful throughout it all. But your opinion shifts without call, and now you're jumping on me over a single sentence that has you in it and an entire post of legitimate postulations on Bogard.
You just outed yourself, you're trying to be unhelpful. You aren't scum hunting because you are only trying to prove yourself innocent.

Where did my opinion shift? I said that
> You and Bogard quoting eachother early on isn't suspicious and that @Law was blowing it out of proportions

but then I looked at how you reacted after Law's accusation and realized that your reaction of being purposefully suspicious was scummy.

There was no shift in opinion.

The normal protocol would be to clear your own name, but instead you try to dismiss my post whole-sale and declare not only your innocence, but Bogard's as well, then my guilt. That's a lot to try to do in a single post, plenty of angles to hit at. Almost like you have an agenda to push and it involves discrediting me and saving Bogard from the gallows.

Again, to reiterate, the fact you reacted so poorly to two sentences of non-concrete suspicions over yourself, then twisted my words on Bogard with a redirect and casual dismissal,
Again, putting words in my mouth. I didn't declare Bogard's innocence. I said you were suspicious. The only person trying to push an agenda is you who has been trying to start a TAC vs Bogard from the get go.

And you haven't answered me yet, why did you say I was being quiet and brushing off my posts when there's plenty of other users that are not even posting?

makes it very clear that we're on opposite teams.
You aren't wrong. We are on opposite teams because you're obviously team mafia.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
ok seems like people are finally getting all fired up.
Vote lynch Kiwipom @Rej
I've had my suspicions on Kiwi from the beginning:arnoling:
oh ok great. You are suspicious from the beginning.

When did you ever say you were suspicious? Which part of my posts specifically makes you suspicious?

You're just jumping on a wagon.
Post automatically merged:

When did you ever say you were suspicious
typo.Should be, "When did you ever say who you were suspicious of?"

Last edited:
You can't just say nothing of value all game then jump on my lynch train my dude. Suspicious as Hell.
oh ok great. You are suspicious from the beginning.

When did you ever say you were suspicious? Which part of my posts specifically makes you suspicious?

You're just jumping on a wagon.
Your literal first post was about searching for scum and other one was to justify the action of certain someone whom I suspect the 2nd most. :cheers: Soon enough I shall uncover the truth by being covered enough with uncovering truth.:ace:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I didn't know I had to express my suspicions first. I was busy on my investigation. :usosmug:
The goal is to find the mafia, town should be helping eachother. One way to do so is to share your reads and tell us who you are suspicious of or even calling out any post that you find questionnable.

Since you've decided to lynch me, it should be safe for me to assume that you've gotten your conclusion from your "investigation". So go on, tell us about the results and why you think I should be lynched.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'ma heavily reduce the quoting / all the points to those that matter most. I'm getting ready for bed but I don't want to let this Mafia scumbag get the last word in, lest I end up with 4 people lynching me by tomorrow.

However, when @tedxtr asked me for reads about you, I reread the thread and I caught the part where you kept calling Bogard Boss-man. Which you immediately defended and said was part of your masterplan as if trying to justify it.

You're trying to justify what I just pointed out to say that this was part of your plan.
Okay, I'll concede that it's possible you decided Playa was less sus than myself. No point arguing that when your impassioned defense of Boss-man over here is condemnation enough for you.

I'll address my Solitaire TACtic again here, so you can reevaluate it, reread my posts, and come to a new conclusion (if you aren't scum).

My goal was to purposefully make myself suspicious, knowing that it would automatically help me get a read on Bogard. That alone will help me know who an ally is (or in this case, isn't). I;

1. Stated my role in the first post.
  2. Constantly initiated conversation with Bogard
  3. Littered all of my posts with unhelpful / mundane comments.
  4. Kept quoting Bogard despite users concerns over it.
And Bogard, who is suspicious of me in most things—non-dismissable here 'cause Bogard should be extra wary of every player—doesn't comment on it. His lack of any mentions of me, or of trying to talk in general is odd. Like he's trying to distance himself from me. Why? A townie, such as myself, is not afraid of the spot light. I am innocent and can defend myself, and am happy to. But, why would Bogard decide my obvious comments warrant no reply or concern?

Because he doesn't want the attention associated with it. That's very, very clear now. How do you take Bogard's silence towards my actions? Why wouldn't a townie whose receiving that sort of frequent and unwanted attention not speak out about it?

SpoiledKiwi said:
Moreover, your accusation against Bogard was mostly based off from previous interactions with him and saying that he is playing differently here. But this is mafia and this is only your second time playing mafia with him and you sound pretty sure that he is scum. This all is suspicious, you're accusing Bogard using personal experience that is not even mafia related, then when I say it's a reach, you accuse me back? Ok, let's take a look at your argument....

Covered in the commentary above. Personal history aside, there's little to no reason why Bogard shouldn't of quoted or talked back to me. Instead, he tries to put distance between us. Townies aren't afraid of the spot light. Mafia are.

You just outed yourself, you're trying to be unhelpful. You aren't scum hunting because you are only trying to prove yourself innocent.

Where did my opinion shift? I said that
> You and Bogard quoting eachother early on isn't suspicious and that @Law was blowing it out of proportions

but then I looked at how you reacted after Law's accusation and realized that your reaction of being purposefully suspicious was scummy.

There was no shift in opinion.
Yes? That was my entire point, which I outlined in the original strategic post of mine. My strat. was to be very suspicious towards Bogard to see how he'd react. I'm confident I can convince Bogard I am town, if he turned out to be good as well. But, seeing his reaction (and yours) that seems less and less likely.

Again, putting words in my mouth. I didn't declare Bogard's innocence. I said you were suspicious. The only person trying to push an agenda is you who has been trying to start a TAC vs Bogard from the get go.

And you haven't answered me yet, why did you say I was being quiet and brushing off my posts when there's plenty of other users that are not even posting?
You seem to be missing the point and dancing around it. Why was Bogard so quiet on obvious scum activity that I put out? Why wouldn't he comment on it? The patterns I gleam from Bogard have more to do with his inaction this game compared to how he normally is, not the reversal. It's the fact that a town player should be doing XYZ, and Bogard as someone who often engages eagerly isn't, raises suspicions. Sure, he could be playing differently... But why would he? Maybe, because he isn't on the side of the town? Very well could be.
You aren't wrong. We are on opposite teams because you're obviously team mafia.
You're outing yourself so hard by backing Bogard. I had one mention of you being suspicious because I found your opening post to be lackluster and your second/third posts to be contradictory without any mentions of changed opinion. It comes off more as a mistake/slip up than you deciding that I am worse than Playa. But again, those two sentences made you worried enough to vote me out, despite the fact I mostly focused on Bogard's inaction and unusual response to my proddings.

I also want to hear @Dark Admiral's reasonings for suspecting @Kiwipom. It could strengthen my present arguments or clear other things up, but joining in on a lynch and deciding to not participate in the conversation (both prior and post lynching) arouses a lot of suspicion from this private eye.

My initial suspicions were on the man himself @Bogard with his most unwavering posts of scums and his dedication to find out one. And, just as he went off, Kiwi started to make a move and made some brilliant points as if to protect their head. Kiwi then tried to completely take away any and all suspicions towards the Bogard and TAC's interaction and started to divert the thread. TAC however is not in my Rada yet..I think it might be you see what you get with him, but I'm not dropping my guard.
BTW, why can't I quote messages properly..?? It would have made it so much simpler to prove my points..:pepemy:

Ok now I'm able to quote messages again. Will notify my fellow town people with every new development I will see among the scums.:jordanmf:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My goal was to purposefully make myself suspicious, knowing that it would automatically help me get a read on Bogard. That alone will help me know who an ally is (or in this case, isn't). I;

1. Stated my role in the first post.
  2. Constantly initiated conversation with Bogard
  3. Littered all of my posts with unhelpful / mundane comments.
  4. Kept quoting Bogard despite users concerns over it.
And Bogard, who is suspicious of me in most things—non-dismissable here 'cause Bogard should be extra wary of every player—doesn't comment on it. His lack of any mentions of me, or of trying to talk in general is odd. Like he's trying to distance himself from me. Why? A townie, such as myself, is not afraid of the spot light. I am innocent and can defend myself, and am happy to. But, why would Bogard decide my obvious comments warrant no reply or concern?

Because he doesn't want the attention associated with it. That's very, very clear now. How do you take Bogard's silence towards my actions? Why wouldn't a townie whose receiving that sort of frequent and unwanted attention not speak out about it?
This is my point. I genuinely don't understand why you keep insisting that Bogard would be wary of every player. If we really were to judge his actions from previous experience, he wasn't very active in the last game either. So this is why I accused you, you keep pushing a narrative that is about how Bogard should be accusing you when to me, it feels like a baseless argument.

Fuck, I was so confused by this whole "I'm a solitaire player" talk that I realized you were the one who claimed your role.
Since last round my allies were useless, I’ll be going as a Solitaire player this time.
You're Solitaire aren't you?

You're outing yourself so hard by backing Bogard. I had one mention of you being suspicious because I found your opening post to be lackluster and your second/third posts to be contradictory without any mentions of changed opinion. It comes off more as a mistake/slip up than you deciding that I am worse than Playa. But again, those two sentences made you worried enough to vote me out, despite the fact I mostly focused on Bogard's inaction and unusual response to my proddings.
At this point, we're just repeating the same argument. To reiterate again, I said you were suspicious because of your longass essay about your plan to prove that Bogard is scum which felt like a reach. Then your argument about me being scum was very weak when there are other people that made posts which are less constructive and some players that barely posted anything and you chose to single me out after I accused your actions as scummy.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now, but upon realizing that you were the one who claimed, I think this gives me a new perspective. I'll wait til the inactive players start posting before I come to my conclusion.

it's 2 am, I need to sleep. When does this phase end?

Bogard

You can't win
TAC is right that we have a cat and dog relationship, but this is a game where we could potentially be on the same side, completely different to h&h game, so thinking i'd try to push him out when all the townies(especially ones with power roles) could be needed to find mafia is preposterous to say the least :pepeke:

I'm only trying to find scum, hence my activity at the beginning of the game. It just so happened that at the time, mostly only TAC was active and thus i tried to create activity with him more first

But considering it wasn't going anywhere with lack of activity of members, decided to call out the inactive first

What i found interesting though is that despite all this, TAC was still trying to push the "boss" bullshit as if he wanted to draw attention on us. Not sure if it's because of his usual laughable townie play, or just a scum trying to take advantage of an opportunity, but TAC is in my suspicions list now

Will continue to read the thread though before voting on my way to work

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My initial suspicions were on the man himself @Bogard with his most unwavering posts of scums and his dedication to find out one.
this is what I don't understand! Isn't the point of mafia to find the scum?
We can't all be sitting ducks...so why is someone trying to scum hunt suspicious?

Kiwi started to make a move and made some brilliant points as if to protect their head. Kiwi then tried to completely take away any and all suspicions towards the Bogard and TAC's interaction and started to divert the thread.
I wasn't trying to divert the attention away, I just said that I didn't think it was a big deal. Then I gave my read on TAC after Ted asked me. I wasn't actively trying to steer the conversation in any directions other than stating my reads.

Lmfao. I thought I made it obvious I was Solitaire, what with how I hammered it in every post I made.
2 PM EST, I believe.
I really thought it was some unique way to say you were a lonewolf
:usoprice:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not sure if it's because of his usual laughable townie play, or just a scum trying to take advantage of an opportunity, but TAC is in my suspicions list now
My scheme to out you is brilliant. And, I'll be completely honest here, the thought that I could mislynch you and accidentally remove a power role by mistake is easily made up for by the fact I can now go around bragging, saying I lynched you. But I've laid out why I am confident you're scum in detail. No need to linger.
I really thought it was some unique way to say you were a lonewolf
:usoprice:
Not a lone wolf. Just Solitaire. :afrokappa:

this is what I don't understand! Isn't the point of mafia to find the scum?
We can't all be sitting ducks...so why is someone trying to scum hunt suspicious?
Not when you want to be ahead of your enemy..!!:smithnie:

I wasn't trying to divert the attention away, I just said that I didn't think it was a big deal. Then I gave my read on TAC after Ted asked me. I wasn't actively trying to steer the conversation in any directions other than stating my reads.
Somehow, I re-read all conversations and still I'm getting that vibe from your words. So, my vote on you stays ON..!!:wellwell:

@TheAncientCenturion why you lynched Kiwi.? Agree on my terms.? :wellwell:

hmmm., all of a sudden it's a deserted place here. Guess scums are secretly renewing their initial strategy. :jordanmf:
Town People are bound to lose if it's all me fighting their battle.:ronalugh:

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
My scheme to out you is brilliant. And, I'll be completely honest here, the thought that I could mislynch you and accidentally remove a power role by mistake is easily made up for by the fact I can now go around bragging, saying I lynched you. But I've laid out why I am confident you're scum in detail. No need to linger.
As brillant as the last time you killed the doctor i guess :ihaha: And using personal experience totally unrelated to a mafia game where you don't know at the start who is on your side or not sounds like a pitful excuse a scum would make to eliminate town

I'm still not sure if you're mafia though seeing how mediocre your town-play usually is, and i feel like we may be dismissing few members quote here, but if i don't find anything else after finishing my read, i'd vote you down

Hey @Noctis are you still playing with us or just lurking?
You posted this just before i went to sleep
It's 4:28AM here, so I gonna be active later
I woke up and you still didn't posted yet. Trying to sneak under the wave or what? :endthis:

Also @AL sama not sure how your coach-player thing work, but you should post more than simple fluff posts
suspect here suspect there suspect everywhere
:pepeke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.