NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
@Kiwipom , @TheAncientCenturion
You guys really think that the Patriots have chance to take the W in Superbowl, seriously question since I donยดt really follow them up this season.
Yes! I haven't been able to watch many games this season either unfortunately but from what I've seen, the Patriots have really picked themselves up from the beginning of the season and are doing great.

Even early season, many games were very close like when they played the Bucs in week 4, they only lost by a missed field goal. No point in the season they really sucked, a lot of it comes down to bad calls and just little mistakes that they've polished and fixed.

Mac Jones is also playing really well and is arguably the best rookie qb this season.

While I do think that it is a bit ambitious when you put into perspective that the team just got completely rebuilt this year, but by judging by their performances in the past weeks, I do think it is totally possible for them to win the Superbowl.
Post automatically merged:

No they're not a good team without their cheater QB
:kriwhat: terrible take

D

Dragomir

:steef::steef:
So based on what @Kiwipom said with the new best rookie QB and how Drago write about them, they probably really have good chances, need to watch the next game to get my own thought about them.
AFC Patriots,Ravens and Chiefs? Are these the top 3??
And who are the top 3 in NFC? Packers(follow them this year), Bucs and?
Patriots, Chiefs, and Titans would be my top 3. Colts could enter too if they keep up the fire they've been having. Top 3 in NFC are Packers, Bucs, and Cardinals. This is mostly going off of record. Rams did just beat the Cardinals and have already beaten the Bucs so I wouldn't mind booting out the Cards or Bucs and placing them in the top 3. I think Rams will win the NFC West.

I didn't know you were an NFL fan, Playa. Always good to meet a European fan. American football >> soccer, right? ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know you were an NFL fan, Playa. Always good to meet a European fan. American football >> soccer, right? ๐Ÿ‘€
Since 2013 a huge fan of NFL, I like NBA but I kinda been more a fan of NFL.
Yeah in the past I had Soccer>>AF but it kinda change, both kinda have a place in my heart, time to time I watch both sports.
In germany they show free tv two games on every sunday, actually pretty loved in germany, many new fans watching nfl.

D

Dragomir

Since 2013 a huge fan of NFL, I like NBA but I kinda been more a fan of NFL.
Yeah in the past I had Soccer>>AF but it kinda change, both kinda have a place in my heart, time to time I watch both sports.
In germany they show free tv two games on every sunday, actually pretty loved in germany, many new fans watching nfl.
That's great. I've heard about how big football is in Germany. You guys have your own league too.

I have no hope on panthers team for this years. Maybe next year. Hope CMC will have better future.

Maybe I will watch Detroit lion game for fun even they lose often. :zosleepy: Canโ€™t spell lion without L.

PS: I made bet with @TheAncientCenturion for Detroit lion or new york jet avatar if twitter i fora action is right some ninja raizo got slabbed.

โ€˜โ€™Time to cheer the Eagles team for 5 years as TAC told me to do if lose the bet

Proof of this bet:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ers-waiting-room-the-dating-room.5/page-11867

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
since the browns are here might as well add the Texans for @Akai2 too :catpole:
Why u do dis?

How do you guys that live outside the US go about picking a favorite team?
My family from my father's side have deep Houston roots, so I was forced into dat shit :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

On the poll, even if they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, THE TEXANS STILL WINNING THE SUPERBOWL BITCHES

Neat thing about the NFL is that it's one game. Doesn't matter if you've outperformed the opponent for 17 weeks, if you don't on that one day your season is over. So never really been one for NFL predictions.

But given what I watched this season, Packers are the most complete team. Would take a real off day for someone to beat them.

Chiefs from the AFC, inconsistent conference this year but they're in their groove at the right time.

Last edited:
Why u do dis?

My family from my father's side have deep Houston roots, so I was forced into dat shit :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

On the poll, even if they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, THE TEXANS STILL WINNING THE SUPERBOWL BITCHES

Neat thing about the NFL is that it's one game. Doesn't matter if you've outperformed the opponent for 17 weeks, if you don't on that one day your season is over. So never really been one for NFL predictions.

But given what I watched this season, Packers are the most complete team. Would take a real off day for someone to beat them.

Chiefs from the AFC, inconsistent conference this year but they're in their groove at the right time.
Itโ€™s ok man, my team sucks too. The panthers make me want to die (most of the time)