[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already made my vote and fully described my suspicions. NOW I'M just looking for the end of 1st day which feels too long with less player being active. Also, I am re-assesing my vote for the scum. Every now and then I'm posting in order to lure out more scums and give hope and strength to the town people. :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've already made my vote and fully described my suspicions. NOW I'M just looking for the end of 1st day which feels too long with less player being active. Also, I am re-assesing my vote for the scum. Every now and then I'm posting in order to lure out more scums and give hope and strength to the town people. :cheers:
I’m 52% sure @Bogard and @Kiwipom are scum, but you’re making a compelling case with these nonsense posts.

Bogard

You can't win
Vote Lynch @tedxtr
@Rej

I am placing my vote on him. I don't have much to say on that basis, honestly because he doesn't have much to talk about under his belt, anyways. He looks like experienced player and the way he's going for TAC makes me believe he's just trying to get lynch without really caring about anything... he's not really giving his focus to anyone else. Even if there is focus it's subtle and only to show he trying to play the game while I do not honestly believe he have any intention letting of TAC lynch since its most possible lynch now
It's understandable that he suspect TAC's judging by his gameplay. As you said yourself, it's not really a town gameplay
No one gonna shed a tear if you get lynched and flip town with this gameplay of yours
It looks to me like you're trying to divert attention on him because you realized he is a good town. Nothing @tedxtr said thus far points towards him being scum.

He started by calling out @Kiwipom from having a meh entry.
Kiwi’s opening is meh
Then questioned her about what she think of Law
Ok nice but what does that tell you about Law’s alignment here?
It's after a re-read, he realized it was actually good(which it was), then focused on @TheAncientCenturion who was indeed acting suspicious

N

Noctis

It's understandable that he suspect TAC's judging by his gameplay. As you said yourself, it's not really a town gameplay
Whats town gameplay for you to be honest? Mafia too try act like they're trying to find scum, no they do that the most since that make players appear town. I stated my point clearly that TAC being too open and not cautious at all for scum and scum tend to be self aware and don't do crazy things knowing it can put them in risk.

It's after a re-read, he realized it was actually good(which it was), then focused on @TheAncientCenturion who was indeed acting suspicious
Why it was? Can you explain to me?

Bogard

You can't win
Judging by his gameplay I would say more he is a townie rather then a scum. I already looked up about his gameplay in my last round where he playing in same why but get killed as Townie, in a round where Cinera who playing like a townie get come out in the end as scum, I would really judge by TAC gameplay about his role.

After I re-read the thread again, it kinda suspicious that @Law open up a connection between Bogard and TAC and go afk while user here now attacking each other. Recently a perfect way to let the townies attacking each other witout get your hands dirty.

Im against a TAC vote and hope we townies think now twice and make a better call, because voting against TAC is in my opinion a false route in the first day.

My first opinion:

Townies:
Me
TAC
Noctis

Unsure:
Gambit
Kiwi
Tedxtr
Bogard
Darkadmiral
Jiihad
Law

Probably scum in my opinion:
Bogard,Kiwi and Law

If Bogard is a scum,the chance of Kiwi beeing one is falling and Tedxtr beeing one rising.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you mean?
He isn’t a real player, he’s here to help Rej.
Post automatically merged:

Judging by his gameplay I would say more he is a townie rather then a scum. I already looked up about his gameplay in my last round where he playing in same why but get killed as Townie, in a round where Cinera who playing like a townie get come out in the end as scum, I would really judge by TAC gameplay about his role.

After I re-read the thread again, it kinda suspicious that @Law open up a connection between Bogard and TAC and go afk while user here now attacking each other. Recently a perfect way to let the townies attacking each other witout get your hands dirty.

Im against a TAC vote and hope we townies think now twice and make a better call, because voting against TAC is in my opinion a false route in the first day.

My first opinion:

Townies:
Me
TAC
Noctis

Unsure:
Gambit
Kiwi
Tedxtr
Bogard
Darkadmiral
Jiihad
Law

Probably scum in my opinion:
Bogard,Kiwi and Law

If Bogard is a scum,the chance of Kiwi beeing one is falling and Tedxtr beeing one rising.
I agree with this, you and @Noctis feel like townies to me. Whereas Dark admiral feels more and more like scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.