Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda is really going with the "I was just like you but the world changed me" shtick with Kaido. He did something like that with Moria and funny enough, Kaido was the one who changed Moria
All silver medalists think they are the one, but Luffy is the freak that shocked Sabo and Ace into permenant blind belief when he was a 8 year old, and got Shanks to bet his arm, all because of the unique words like Roger that he uttered.

People still trying to push kid and law lose to big mom even after reading full summary.

Doesn’t get more embarrasing to that. You can just say you don’t like them but big mom is not fighting CP0 lmao.

CP0 vs killer law and ? Is happening. Accept it.

Pivoting around it won’t help.
It’s not just that. It’s the fact that those CP0 agents looks freakishly similar to the kid’s Big Mom grew up with.

- Rokki (the Numbers 6) is the guardian of the arsenal door (the one we see in the image)
Fucking called it.

- Raizou and Fukurokuju have trapped each other with techniques that do not allow them to move.
:gokulaugh:

- The Numbers Zanki and X Drake have been defeated by CP0.
- Apoo and the Numbers Inbi escape.
What the hell... did Apoo left Drake alone in a 2v1 in the middle of the fight..?

- CP0 says that if the pirates of the new generation are able to defeat the Yonkou, this will determine the course the world is taking.
They can bet on it.

- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch and they both fall.

- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"
Dunno why but Kaido vs Luffy pretty much bores me... feels so much MC'd

Status
Not open for further replies.