Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Luffy can take Kaido's kanabo hits much better now. Is it because he is defending himself with advanced haki?

Also he is most likely still in base, yet continuously matching Kaido. What will happen if he goes G4 then :crazwhat:
G4 Luffy will midd diff hybrid kaido
Awakening kaido form vs G4 coming soon
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kinda nutty in a chapter with CP0 talking about Yonko being defeated, we don't have mentions to Big Mom's fight.
The disrespect with this filler fight is real.
Hopefully we will get SOMETHING.
:josad:

It’s not the problem, it removes all the tension. Just look at Crocodile fight or Lucci, the lord wasn’t the same at all. It was all : I’ll break your skull asshole.
how would this moment with Kaido and luffy be any different if Luffy just suddenly starts blabbering about what he has done to his nakama it'd be dumb coz Luffy knew he dragged his friend in this turbulent war and he knew the consequences if they MAY even occur but he trusts them to make it through

again the scenarios you mention.. are where the antagonists perpetrate something first and have this set their motives straight which directly offend Luffy.. nothing of the sort is here with Kaido.. whatever happen all was in the FC.. and then realized his CRew is intact and went according to plan.

I think Wano had a really strong start; but I’m definitely ready for the arc to end. All I really want at this point is more lore dumps (that have more answers than questions)

Kaido nearly killed Kinemon, Momo, all those guys in Udon prison, the scabbards, Tama poverty and mistreating etc etc.

Them becoming buddy buddy on the roof is weird
Luffy will beat and destroy Kaido's empire in a few minutes, he is allowed to enjoy the process, he has unshakable confidence that Kaido will lose and Wano will be saved, so that isn't the issue.
Luffy wanting to beat the shit out of Kaido predates most of his sins being presented to us, after BB he is the second most likely to become PK currently and claimed as the world's strongest creature, this is Luffy fighting near the very top of the world, of course it would be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.