Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy < Zoro
Luffy has no counter to Zoros lethality
Zoros endurance shits on Luffys
Plus Luffy can't deal with Zoros Haki Hame Ha if Kaido is tanking his attacks for days
That final attack kills Kaido

Zoro needs just one clean hit to Kill Luffy
Luffy needs 1 million to K.O Zoro
Luffy literally stands no fighting chance @AdmiralKinyagi

that mink drug at least explain zoros recovery, cant really say the same thing with luffys case. magically healed by eating food?that's dumb af.
Both are dumb and yet you defend it when it comes to Zoro :suresure:. At least Luffy was always shown to recover when eating something, even before timeskip. The mink drug was literal asspull with no foreshadowing whatsoever.

He gets adrenaline and energy back… he isn’t even fully healed you idiot but Zoro getting magic medicine is alright tho?
He is alright because he is hypocrite. He is alright with someone tanking hakai for a moment even when few days before slept to weaker attack for a whole day. His fellow hypocrites have same thought process.

He gets adrenaline and energy back… he isn’t even fully healed you idiot but Zoro getting magic medicine is alright tho?
a 4th attempt at Kaido which you seem to attempt to Normalize no hypocrisy to see here folks

I hated the "magic medicine" it's a terrible plotarmor for Zoro, but at least the circumestances were reasonable... as well as the "magic medicine" having actual consequences afterwards unlike eating meat LOL and again no hypocrisy to see here folks

But i know where all this is coming from tho...its because the favorite character is not as strong as some other characters. This is the root of all evil :seriously:
Yeah, kinda weird. It's not like arguing about it is gonna change the author's intention :josad: But I guess it's in human's nature to bicker and argue :josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah another fucking illiterate sped Jesus.

You say him EATING MEAT IS TRASH BUT ZORO GETTING MAGIC MEDICINE TO FIGHT KING AT THE PERFECT TIME IS NOT TRASH? OK LMAO

AND LUFFY DOESNT FULLY HEAL IDIOT HE GETS ENERGY AND ADRENALINE LMAO
where did this adrenaline bullshit comes from? Everyone gets adrenaline when fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.