Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM grabbed Marco like a chicken

She didn't have much souls to fight everyone so yes she did postpone but not because she was afraid of Marco.

King withstand CoC slashes from zoro and that too from close range. Name any YC2 which can do so? None

If Marco has regeneration then king literally has high durability+ defense + offense to withhold two YCs and even deal damage which even Marco failed to do.
And Marco choked King + Queen like chickens.
So the order goes Big mom > Marco > King and Queen ?

Big mom postponed the battle. Nobody ever said BM was scared, she still realised the difficulty in fighting Marco and avoided that challenge, that's portrayal for Marco.

Why are King fans pretending like it is required to hurt him with Adv CoC ?
Zoro literally needed it to beat him in 3 or so strikes.

King's gimmick can be easily taken advantage of when he's fighting two YC at once. They stall him until his fire disappears and strike until he runs out of stamina the same that happened to Marco.

Marco and Jozu would mop the floor with King.

Zoro won both of his fights with powerups :kaidowhat:
Those Powerups weren't "Punch Harder"

Against Daz Bones his techniques didn't slice harder, it just was able to slice through Iron due to a spiritual powerup that we later found out was Haki.

Against Ohm his Flying Slashes weren't more powerful than ShiShi SonSon, they were just more effective against Fighters he couldn't get close to

I deleted my comment because it is not the right thread for it but you don't need to throw out SJW terms if you don't know your shit.
Try living in Islamic would and you would know what Islam truly is..
This is not the thread for it but i am not suprised think Islam only stands for bad stuff. This mentality has to change.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Seems like a transition chapter, kinda stinks but it does feel necessary as we spent a large amount of time these past few weeks focusing on fights.

If there are any Drake fans on this forum I feel you. Never fun when a character you like gets an L.

:josad:

Also, I was joking in the waiting room that the Raizo fight is just starting. Unless this is a tie I might end up right...

:usoprice:

Some updates on King/Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy as well which is neat.

Though one thing I kinda felt off with this chapter's ending.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel that there have been a couple chapter endings now of Kaido and Luffy having fun fighting. Just like, "Ohohoh it'a so fun to fight you!"

Unless there's some cool visuals this chapter might end in a kinda lame way...

:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.