Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This region is always in chaos.
I bet if India or Pakistan were far away from Middle East or Afghanistan, they would have been comparable to big economies.
More than half of our budget is spent on military, for obvious reasons. It cant be helped. Learn to live with it.

Dont think about people's actions.
Think about what influenced them.
People talk about Jihaad, yet they dont know there are different types of Jihaad:
Washington Post
There are always fools who are easily influenced.
This way I can control my anger and direct it where it should be.
If you think about it then you may come to a conclusion that why we were born in the first place and why there had to be a division like this.
I mean in an ideal world India and Pakistan would be best of friends. We are literally same people, Indians and Pakistani living in India even have same accents, they eat pretty much same kinda food, have same kinda emotions.

You know US early strategy before becoming super power was to be friends with British because of their similarities. I can guarantee you Pakistanis and Indians are more similar than Americans and British.

I'd just look at you weird lol like wtf is wrong with you, you don't even know her.
My mom is more skinny than fat so she'd appreciate the overweight jokes I guess lol
She weighs like 100 pounds maybe

idk how can you just say that so casually with a straight face..honestly but i bet vast majority would have me schooled

I mean in an ideal world India and Pakistan would be best of friends. We are literally same people, Indians and Pakistani living in India even have same accents, they eat pretty much same kinda food, have same kinda emotions.

You know US early strategy before becoming super power was to be friends with British because of their similarities. I can guarantee you Pakistanis and Indians are more similar than Americans and British.
The countries we idolize are responsible for this. I am sorry to say this, but it is true.

Article about colonial mindset

Luffy and Zoro is mid to high diff in Luffy’s favor. Extreme diffs are for equals in which they are not. That’s like saying Ray would push Roger or WB to extreme diff. Stop being delusional :kaidowhat:
Zoro is not Rayleigh
Rayleigh never fought Roger to a stalemate
We don't have 3 databooks calling Rayleigh Roger's equal
Zoro has his own ambitions, he wants to be so strong heavens know his name, he is epitome of combat in One Piece while Ray had no ambitions.
Time and time again Zoro is confused as a captain.
Luffys greatest power is making strong people follow him, Zoro being stronger than Luffy only makes Luffy special.
Idk why Luffy fanboys fail to understand that

don't be jealous cause the admirals don't have it
If CP0 can rape Tobiroppo level dudes this badly I literally have nothing to worry about.

CP0 are heavily implied by Mother Caramel to be weaker than Admirals. So if these guys are like first or second commander level than rest assured admirals are above commanders and close to emperors.

We don’t even know what Ryokugyu looks like.

My agenda is basically complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.