Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Have you noticed how King basically has two DFs
Lunarian abilities is a mythical Zoan in itself.
Oda did that on purpose to give Sanjitards false sense of security
"BoTh aRe aNCiEnT zOAns"

And mythical makes great sense anyways because Lunarians are considered Gods even in manga.
Yup, Alber is broken. Though queen also has many abilities too it’s just that Lunarian dna is much better

nice headcanon, Zoro vs King was mid fight with advcoc (king didnt land 1 hit on Zoro after advcoc) and King started to dodge Zoro slashes because they were affecting King (which has a superior defense than Kaido).

Luffy is not equal to Kaido clown (Yamato said that Kaido was affeceted by the previus confrontation aka Asura).

Luffy&Zoro would always be an extreme fight.
Luffy and Zoro is mid to high diff in Luffy’s favor. Extreme diffs are for equals in which they are not. That’s like saying Ray would push Roger or WB to extreme diff. Stop being delusional :kaidowhat:

which Lunarian abilities sound like a mythical zone to you?
Abilities to manipulate fire. Part of Buddhist and Hindu mythology
Phoenix type regeneration: Mythological animal
Having wings of an angel, basically a fallen angel
Literally called a God
What part of it is not mythical lmao

Arbel is a dude who looks like a Greek God, regenerates, has wings of an angel, manipulates fire.

What kinda ancient creature did all that lmao?

Not really Zoros most powerful attack lol
He didn't even use ISDS or Ashura
It was still a mid diff fight while sanji extreme diffed Queen
Creating hypothetical techniques while Zoro is saying using his haki is about to kill him is retarded.
He went all out, he during that fight, could not stack his new adv CoC with anything else.

Sanji didn't stack Ifrit with Hell's memories yet, doesn't mean that wasn't a very high diff fight for Sanji, though Sanji never expressed any feeling that he was overdrafting himself to the point of death like Zoro did.

Forgot the number one

@Herasux
Sorry bro
Thanks for the tag Rayan. After 50 pages of reading people shit on Drake for the spoilers, I had to ignore some people because even though a tiny handful of people like Drake on here to begin with, it's still messed up to have to wade through all that. Some of yall know by now that he'd my favorite character.

At this point, I don't believe he is dead even though we don't know all the details - likely not since Oda doesn't really kill characters off - but I want to wait til the pics are out to really give my opinion.

That aside... It's currently disappointing because Drake is a good dude on the right side (with the Strawhats, Yamato and Co) and yet Apoo, who has been a snake this whole time, gets to run away with his life. I like Apoo and he is funny, but he really doesn't deserve to haul ass after everything he has done during this raid.

He literally wanted to finish off everyone after the fights were over lol and yeah maybe that's the pirate way, but I don't believe that shit isn't without its karma. It's almost funny when that is considered, but if it turns out that the spoilers are true, it just doesn't make any sense to me at this point as far as Drake's role.

What was the point??

Drake has barely done anything during this raid. He only showed one named attack compared to all the rest of the WorstGen in Wano. He hadn't gotten any clear fights until the CP0 and ontop of that, he doesn't even take a W (or manage to escape) which I guess it's all to be expected since he's the 1% man.

Now 1% is better than 0%, but where does Drake go from here (if he is truly down)??

Status
Not open for further replies.