Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to put efforts for nothing.

If you are ready to change your vote to king then I will show you.

If I failed to present evidence then I will go hiatus for 3 weeks from worst gen
lol what's the big issue... U sound so confident so I will believe you
Where's the need of going on a hiatus or anything
And I would be voting for king if sanji wasn't here
I even voted for him when he was in diff. votings then sanji✌

Zoro vs King was high diff.

Kaido would low diff King.
Kaido is roughly equal with Luffy therefore Luffy mid diffs Zoro.
nice headcanon, Zoro vs King was mid fight with advcoc (king didnt land 1 hit on Zoro after advcoc) and King started to dodge Zoro slashes because they were affecting King (which has a superior defense than Kaido).

Luffy is not equal to Kaido clown (Yamato said that Kaido was affeceted by the previus confrontation aka Asura).

Luffy&Zoro would always be an extreme fight.

Which is practically evil for evil sake, having a loose excuse to kill and torture unrelated people.
They have all gone through worse than what he dealt with, and unlike them, Orochi's parents and family deserved it for their knowing coup attempt and assasinations.
I mean Orochi and Kanjuro were each attacked regularly for their names. Vowing to destroy the country that treated them like trash and would’ve been happy to see them dead isn’t Evil for evil sakes because he has reason to be this way. He’s not like the joker

nice headcanon, Zoro vs King was mid fight with advcoc (king didnt land 1 hit on Zoro after advcoc) and King started to dodge Zoro slashes because they were affecting King (which has a superior defense than Kaido).

Luffy is not equal to Kaido clown (Yamato said that Kaido was affeceted by the previus confrontation aka Asura).

Luffy&Zoro would always be an extreme fight.
Luffy also effected by fatigue and is laughing at Kaido's AdvCoC attacks imagine what he'd do with Zoro's he'd probably not even feel them

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.