Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
The fact that Oda insist on another FB between Kaido and King is interesting. I wonder what it's all about, but could end up having an actual meaning when we'd enter Kaido's full flashback

Anyway we can truly feel now that King was Kaido's closest subordinate, the one who knew him and his ambitions the most, most likely seeing through his defeat, a disappointment in not managing to support Kaido in his dream

With that said, Kaido initially said he was the only one who could change the world, but later said that "Luffy couldn't become Joyboy either".

Either it means he realized at one point that he wasn't Joyboy and is trying to overrule history or he is waiting for Joyboy to challenge him

Agreed. Even if not every one, but at least one person from one family should be educated, like sponsored from government. Because later he can teach the same to his family and surrounding people. Lets not ignore the economics of education, especially now when inflation is at all time high.
But they need to update their education system especially in poor people schools. Most people in Pakistan are below poverty line, I mean I left Pakistan when I was like 12 or 13 but I know they don't teach tolerance in government schools that poor people can afford. Even some private schools don't you have to be in modern elite schools for that.

So Robin deserves to die because of what her mom did?
No one in Ohara was fomenting war within their own country by killing off all their political rivals.
Robin (and her mother) weren't benefiting by subjugating their local population.

The cockroaches from the Kurozumi clan were still intent on bringing down and subverting the Wano country through trechery, you can't say a lot of these people aren't evil, were there innocents that were unfairly killed? yes, would Orochi have been one of them if killed, arguably not, even at the age of 13.

Orochi was 13 when he got the fruit and would have lived a life filled with immense privilege from the ill gotten gains up until that point, he knew what his grandfather did and was mad that he was chased out of civilized society, he could have distanced himself from his grandfather, changed his name and reflected on the actions and worked for an honest life, instead he was an evil retard killing TRUE innocents.

Young Kanjuro I feel bad for, he didn't profit from the situation and wasn't a direct lineal descendant, he was a true innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.