Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets go back to pre TS and I'll be serious and willing to change my mind if you would be open minded and not agenda filled.

Zoro would have wrecked Arlong or Kuro the only opponents Luffy defeated in fair fight

Luffy defeated Crocodile with heavy plot help and Enel are we really gonna talk about him?

Zoro vs Lucci I am not sure but I don't think Lucci can survive Ashura but when then Luffy barely defeated Lucci with Usopp plot armor.

Moria blew himself up

Can Zoro defeat Kaido right now? I don't think so but he can give Kaido a high diff fight since he mid diffed Kaidos first mate.

Now once he fully masters Enma he would have a chance.
But I don't even think Luffy can defeat Kaido yet.

Luffy being the MC is another reason why Zoro should be monster strong because only MC can have a subordinate as strong as Zoro.
If Zoro was an ordinary guy won't that make Luffy ordinary captain and not true MC?
is Luffy an ordinary captain?
mid diff? He high diffed king you idiot?

I don't get this obsession.
Like if I was a Luffytard I'd literally be wanking Zoro, only @Luffy is the mc gets it.

Like how does downplaying Zoro help Luffy? Zoro has to not only be weaker than Luffy but also Law and Kidd and Yamato too?

Doesn't that make Luffy look like shit? The guy he sought out for, for his strength is so weak?
lmaoo it is downright retarded if i think about it :milaugh:
Those guys might be Luffyfans, but most of them are also secret law-bitchyboys that want him to be better than Zoro just because he is the captain of his own crew....even though his crew is complete utter shit.

They still live on copium, pretending that Law is somehow Luffy's rival.
:myman:

This is how sad and pathetic the zorotard mindset is.
To pretend Kaido isn't far above King just to pretend Luffy isn't far above Zoro.
Or to pretend that Zoro "low diffed" King despite Zoro saying he was going all out with his haki and could die from it.
This is how blind (or how much of a lying piece of shit) you have to be, to be a zorotard.
King being significantly below Kaido does not translate into Zoro being significantly below Luffy.

Yes, Zoro's ACoC stamina is limited. But just how overwhelmingly, one-sidedly he beatdown King in 1035, despite starting that chapter more exhausted and injured than King by a good bit, is not high diff or more. Hell, the only reason you can call it mid-diff is because King clashed few times without doing any damage, and didn't get one-shot.

Other than that, Zoro overwhelmingly defeated him without even using Asura.

The only sad and pathetic thing is you wanking every PU Luffy gets to top tier yet treating it like shit for Zoro.

This is how sad and pathetic the zorotard mindset is.
To pretend Kaido isn't far above King just to pretend Luffy isn't far above Zoro.
Or to pretend that Zoro "low diffed" King despite Zoro saying he was going all out with his haki and could die from it.
This is how blind (or how much of a lying piece of shit) you have to be, to be a zorotard.
Zoro defeated King in fifteen minutes.

If that’s not low diff

What the fuck is a low diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.