Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have independently studied Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Greek Mythology, Buddhism after moving to US and reached conclusion that no religion is perfect but there is something good in all of them.

Also they also seem to share general sense of morality, the idea of what is generally a good human is, and I think every religion has its role in history both positive and negative.

Buddhism generally has mostly played positive role in history tho, one example would be Ashoka. He was a barbarian wyen he was a Hindu who killed 1000 of people in Kalinga war in 350 BC roughly but then he converted to Buddhism and became extremely peaceful and played big role in spreading peacefulness across subcontinent (And eastern Asia to a certain degree and Afghanistan)
that's intriguing truly it is but just like Buddhism or hinduism stems from its books are people who master its language..
use the same approach when it comes to Islam.

whether its true to you or not but as people who practice the religion seeing such orientelist fallacies being spewed by the west just coz they are interested in not the casualties of war waged in the guise of peace but the resources that come out of it

you don't go to your dentist to ask him for mental therapy now do you.. he'd instead transfer his psychological crap in your head, rather you go to the therapist well acquainted with psychology

similarly learn something from its source nit 3rd party.

Honest question to the people.

Would you rather have seen 3 supernova captains face off vs Kaido and BM and her crew not in Wano or The current trajectory of Luffy vs Kaido now? Why?

Who we talking bou here? Are you saying Kaido isn’t top tier? Leave it to a zorostan to not make any sense
This is how sad and pathetic the zorotard mindset is.
To pretend Kaido isn't far above King just to pretend Luffy isn't far above Zoro.
Or to pretend that Zoro "low diffed" King despite Zoro saying he was going all out with his haki and could die from it.
This is how blind (or how much of a lying piece of shit) you have to be, to be a zorotard.

Most Luffy fanboys don't understand this. The stronger Zoro is, the higher will be Luffy's hype for having him under him.
I don't get this obsession.
Like if I was a Luffytard I'd literally be wanking Zoro, only @Luffy is the mc gets it.

Like how does downplaying Zoro help Luffy? Zoro has to not only be weaker than Luffy but also Law and Kidd and Yamato too?

Doesn't that make Luffy look like shit? The guy he sought out for, for his strength is so weak?
lmaoo it is downright retarded if i think about it :milaugh:

This is how sad and pathetic the zorotard mindset is.
To pretend Kaido isn't far above King just to pretend Luffy isn't far above Zoro.
Or to pretend that Zoro "low diffed" King despite Zoro saying he was going all out with his haki and could die from it.
This is how blind (or how much of a lying piece of shit) you have to be, to be a zorotard.
Perfect reddit post, Kirosh approved. :kobeha:

that's intriguing truly it is but just like Buddhism or hinduism stems from its books are people who master its language..
use the same approach when it comes to Islam.

whether its true to you or not but as people who practice the religion seeing such orientelist fallacies being spewed by the west just coz they are interested in not the casualties of war waged in the guise of peace but the resources that come out of it

you don't go to your dentist to ask him for mental therapy now do you.. he'd instead transfer his psychological crap in your head, rather you go to the therapist well acquainted with psychology

similarly learn something from its source nit 3rd party.
But source of Islam is Quran right? I have read it

I don't get this obsession.
Like if I was a Luffytard I'd literally be wanking Zoro, only @Luffy is the mc gets it.

Like how does downplaying Zoro help Luffy? Zoro has to not only be weaker than Luffy but also Law and Kidd and Yamato too?

Doesn't that make Luffy look like shit? The guy he sought out for, for his strength is so weak?
lmaoo it is downright retarded if i think about it :milaugh:
Zoro is strong but will never be as strong or stronger than Luffy.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm avoiding spoilers but most online users are here, so just popping in for a quick reminder.

If you haven't, please vote in the final round of 2021's Character Popularity Poll
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/2021-popularity-poll-finals.20279/

It's Sanji vs King. Winner gets a special forum theme!
:king:vs :sanmoji:

King had the early edge

But Sanji mounted a furious comeback and has taken a commanding lead heading into the stretch run

So who will it be? The decision is in your hand :kata:

Please Vote :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.