Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy can't even Smile now?
It’s more of the spoilers making it seem like Luffy and Kaido are just having fun while a nation of people are in danger. It’s like if Luffy was having fun with Crocodile during alabasta. It wouldn’t feel right and kinda takes away the tension that should exist in a fight against an emperor.

The best thing after Luffy sounds like Raizo's fight, then Drake getting beat tf up by the no name agents. Since Toei had him lose to Sanji, Oda figured he might as well be for everybody

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This isn't just smiling. He literally sharing a laugh with Kaido
Imagine if Sanji shared a laugh with Queen after Queen poisoned the live floor. Hahaha it’s just a laugh!!!
I know that doesn't make sense.. I already pointed that out but I feel there is some thing oda is trying to portray here.

I mean it's really werid that Oda has shown luffy like this when he never did earlier.

There has to be some reason if not then yeah it's kind of out of place /context

China do extremist acts on different countries, yet nobody has rallied against China and built a coalition force to wage a "war on terrorism".
China is a pathetic dump lol
Who even respects China?

is bigger than you think, dont look into this abyss. Back in the day, information was not readily available. But now it is the age of excessive information and overflow ot it. So, people believe what is easily accessible and w hat they are made to see on social media and news. Let me ask you a question, when was the last time you purchased a book to read? You just "scroll" in applications to find something that pleases your "preset" mentality. Dont you know that algorithms are designed to show contents based on user intent? You will see what you believe in.

Read history from a neutral source.
The muslim leaders have done as bad as leaders from other religions. There is no doubt about it.
But if you focus on good people, then you may see the light that it is not about leaders, it is not about groups, it is not about nations, it is not about organizations, the most impactful moments in history were made by "individuals".

So, be that individual who brings change. Dont rally behind others, think and observe and then take action.

You know, there is "hacking" in computer/digital world.
But, why they are categories as "black hat" and "white hat".

Both had the same teachings, it is about how you use those teachings.

So, it is up to you to be the "white hat" or "black hat". You will follow your heart, and if it is kind and humane, then it will side with "white hat", and if it evil, it is will end up liking "black hat".
Nothing you said in this I disagree with tho, it is all true.
I always try to read history from neutral sources or as neutral as a source can get.

No body can deny contributions of great Muslim leaders and scholars either. Haven't I been saying again and again I don't think all or even majority of Muslims are bad. Vast majority of Muslims are good people.

And hell Muslim scholars and physicians have great contributions. Ibn e Sina is one of the pioneers of modern surgical process.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know that doesn't make sense.. I already pointed that out but I feel there is some thing oda is trying to portray here.

I mean it's really werid that Oda has shown luffy like this when he never did earlier.

There has to be some reason if not then yeah it's kind of out of place /context
Luffy is a shit MC that’s what it is

Zoro and King had a lot of great sequences from him intercepting King's light speed kick to his launching bird dance
Ultra tiger hunt getting sent flying through the skull
Him stabbing King and King doing suicide bomb
The choreography was top notch
Where as a fucking dragon fighting a brawler sounds disgusting as fuck
We didn't even saw the end of luffy vs kaidou and you started comparing

Then the same can be said for Luffy right who laughed after getting hit by Kaido's attack

:kayneshrug:

Don't be salty Luffy is showing he's in another league. Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs King are not the same tier of fights :suresure:
your are comparing apples with peaches.....:kaidowhat:
Zoro mid diff King with advcoc and King has a better defense than kaido
Luffy&Kaido are both to the ground after some advcoc clashes.... Zoro took hakkay and continues after clown:suresure:
Zoro Ap and lethality prior to advcoc was superior to Luffy same is with advcoc.
Learn to read the manga.

Part of the reason is probably also because when I was a Kid as a Hindu I faced religious discrimination in Pakistan @notAfanboy @BleakAsh
They had this weird obsession of trying to convert me to Islam
Lmao hahahaha

why didn't you convert
:beckmoji:

Lol the religion is up to you to accept.. if someone forced you to become a Muslim the you aren't one since the acceptance of faith comes from the heart but not at gin point

bro there are many pakistani's that are adept in islamic ideology but i personally won't educate myself about islam from someone on the street who prolly doesn't even practice it

Status
Not open for further replies.