Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@qwe
At worst you could infer that Mother Caramel is saying the strongest CP0 agents are admiral level. But the most obvious implication here is that admirals > strongest CP0 agents.

Plus, Robin, who knows about masked CP0 agents, classified Aokiji + the admirals as the strongest fighters in the world government.

In the pirate world the captains are the strongest in their crews. Zoro fans neeed to accept that he will never be stronger than luffy.

luffy top 1 EoS Zoro top 2 eos.
But isn't Luffy a special captain
If Luffy is just like any other captain that what happened to his ability to attract strong allies?
You are disrespecting Luffy by comparing him to other captain
Wasn't Luffy's greatest ability stated to he his ability to attract strong allies?

Most of them don't lol for the weirdest fucking reason Zoro is downplayed the most by Luffy fans.
Well, I love Zoro (I love all the nakamas as well), I just don't get the point of downplay Zoro... He is strong, but he can't be stronger than Luffy. It's a narrative point, like a rule that Oda can't break, cause Luffy is the main character. But this is no reason for hate or downplay Zoro, wtf...

Which Luffy fans? Tbh there’s only like 4 Luffy fans here besides me lmao

and they all like Zoro
Look at @WesMidnight
Post automatically merged:

Acting like Zoro isn’t gonna faint either? If he does then ig it was an extreme fight? Keep that same energy 😬😬😬
But if he faints to the drug how did King push him to extreme diff?

Well, I love Zoro (I love all the nakamas as well), I just don't get the point of downplay Zoro... He is strong, but he can't be stronger than Luffy. It's a narrative point, like a rule that Oda can't break, cause Luffy is the main character. But this is no reason for hate or downplay Zoro, wtf...
I think Luffy = Zoro
Luffy barely beats the strongest while Zoro dominates the second strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.