Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense? Zoro high diffed him? He didn’t dominate? Dominating is from start to finish??

and no it’s not Zoro = luffy… luffy is beating the STRONGEST. Case closed. Luffy is stronger.
Luffy defeats Katakuri in 12 hours
With the outcome still in favor of Kat
Zoro defeats King in 15 minutes
With Zoro as the clear victor

Please stfu

Zoro is always portrayed on the same level as Luffy whether you like it or not.

Well, I love Zoro (I love all the nakamas as well), I just don't get the point of downplay Zoro... He is strong, but he can't be stronger than Luffy. It's a narrative point, like a rule that Oda can't break, cause Luffy is the main character. But this is no reason for hate or downplay Zoro, wtf...
There is a diference saying Luffy is stronger than Zoro and saying Luffy outclasses Zoro in all possible stats.

It is common to see Luffyfans puttig Zoro on Sanji's level and even claiming both characters are rivals.
:kayneshrug:
Its not even uncommon to see people saying Roger was not a swordman just out of fear that Zoro might one day surpass Roger in his prime. And lets be real, all the times we saw him fight he had a sword, he even named his own son after his sword! And likely was Shanks master in swordmanship too.

Luffy defeats Katakuri in 12 hours
With the outcome still in favor of Kat
Zoro defeats King in 15 minutes
With the

Please stfu

Zoro is always portrayed on the same level as Luffy whether you like it or not.
Show proof he defeated in 15 minutes?

Zoro can be on the same level as luffy but luffy is still gonna be ahead by Zoro you idiot.

Him saying because “luffy barley beat kaido” which is false it’s not barley both are WEAKENED. ??
And Zoro dominated king?? I don’t recall that Lmao dominating is from the start to finish. Idiot

Show proof he defeated in 15 minutes?

Zoro can be on the same level as luffy but luffy is still gonna be ahead by Zoro you idiot.

Him saying because “luffy barley beat kaido” which is false it’s not barley both are WEAKENED. ??
And Zoro dominated king?? I don’t recall that Lmao dominating is from the start to finish. Idiot
Luffy was getting off screened by Kaido wtf

Bro r u handicapped or something. No wonder the Zoro bois r on ur ass. You’re illiterate

:milaugh:

I was thinking here goes the Zoro bois on luffys ass again, but it’s cuz ur autistic af

Luffy was getting off screened by Kaido wtf

Bro r u handicapped or something. No wonder the Zoro bois r on ur ass. You’re illiterate

:milaugh:

I was thinking here goes the Zoro bois on luffys ass again, but it’s cuz ur autistic af
Ok and? And he’s fighting kaido alone in base and split the skies with kaido……? Did a feat only yonkos have done? Keep downplaying luffy tho. And I’m illiterate? Oh that’s ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.