Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument is foolish.

Luyffy in all of One Piece has never been a tier above Zoro the people Luffy & Zoro has beaten comes down to either matchup or PIS.

We can break down each fight and see that there are characters Zoro has beaten in certain arcs that Luffy can't beat. i.e. Mr.1.

You thinking Luffy is going to be on some GodTier and Zoro is going to be below is stupid, this arc literally put that to bed.

Luffy Fans : Zoro will never get AdvCoC maybe EOS but not now

Oda : literally 5 mins time span in the OP world Zoro unlocks AdvCoC.

Luffy and Zoro are relative to each other its a shame we have to go through this every single time.
Same tier sure. Equal or stronger than Luffy? Idk about that. Zoro got his powerups and have shown what he can do but we haven’t seen the entire Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro and Luffy might be relative but Luffy was always one or two steps above him. No one’s putting Luffy in godtier, most Zorostans are the ones doing that to Zoro. Like how saying shit like King is equal or close to Kaido to solidify Zoro’s achievement. It’s like you guys are threatened by Luffy (the mc) being stronger than your favorite character. It’s not rocket science, even in Jujutsu Kaisen, the mc would eventually surpass Gojo. The difference here, Luffy and Zoro are already portrayed to have a leader - subordinate relationship and no point in the series did Oda ever overshadow Luffy’s achievements within the same arc relative to his follower.

There should be consequences with CP0 attacking like this a significant marine soldier, even if incognito. Someone must know about Drake and I doubt they will be happy with Ciper Phol behaving like this; let's also remember that Sakazuki himself despises CP.

Same tier sure. Equal or stronger than Luffy? Idk about that. Zoro got his powerups and have shown what he can do but we haven’t seen the entire Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro and Luffy might be relative but Luffy was always one or two steps above him. No one’s putting Luffy in godtier, most Zorostans are the ones doing that to Zoro. Like how saying shit like King is equal or close to Kaido to solidify Zoro’s achievement. It’s like you guys are threatened by Luffy (the mc) being stronger than your favorite character. It’s not rocket science, even in Jujutsu Kaisen, the mc would eventually surpass Gojo. The difference here, Luffy and Zoro are already portrayed to have a leader - subordinate relationship and no point in the series did Oda ever overshadow Luffy’s achievements within the same arc relative to his follower.
We didnt see what max power zoro can do
We still have yet to see acoc dragon blaze
Acoc sanzen sekai
En Ou 9 swordstyle

Thanks for the tag Rayan. After 50 pages of reading people shit on Drake for the spoilers, I had to ignore some people because even though a tiny handful of people like Drake on here to begin with, it's still messed up to have to wade through all that. Some of yall know by now that he'd my favorite character.

At this point, I don't believe he is dead even though we don't know all the details - likely not since Oda doesn't really kill characters off - but I want to wait til the pics are out to really give my opinion.

That aside... It's currently disappointing because Drake is a good dude on the right side (with the Strawhats, Yamato and Co) and yet Apoo, who has been a snake this whole time, gets to run away with his life. I like Apoo and he is funny, but he really doesn't deserve to haul ass after everything he has done during this raid.

He literally wanted to finish off everyone after the fights were over lol and yeah maybe that's the pirate way, but I don't believe that shit isn't without its karma. It's almost funny when that is considered, but if it turns out that the spoilers are true, it just doesn't make any sense to me at this point as far as Drake's role.

What was the point??

Drake has barely done anything during this raid. He only showed one named attack compared to all the rest of the WorstGen in Wano. He hadn't gotten any clear fights until the CP0 and ontop of that, he doesn't even take a W (or manage to escape) which I guess it's all to be expected since he's the 1% man.

Now 1% is better than 0%, but where does Drake go from here (if he is truly down)??
Drake's defeat is temporary, it comes as a variant to Hawkins sabotage or King's secret, the pattern is the same since the good (SWORD) needs to be put to the ropes by the evil (CP0) before prevailing. Drake will ultimately win the fight after we get deeper in the SWORD - CP0 conflict.

Now, this is my opinion before full summary/panels are out, and may look to much optimistic, but looks to me like the most logical outcome too.

Let the downplayers do their thing and just have some patience. Some of them will swallow their own words at some point.
:kata:

Drake's defeat is temporary, it comes as a variant to Hawkins sabotage or King's secret, the pattern is the same since the good (SWORD) needs to be put to the ropes by the evil (CP0) before prevailing. Drake will ultimately win the fight after we get deeper in the SWORD - CP0 conflict.

Now, this is my opinion before full summary/panels are out, and may look to much optimistic, but looks to me like the most logical outcome too.

Let the downplayers do their thing and just have some patience. Some of them will swallow their own words at some point.
:kata:
Watch apoo runs away and let drake 1v2 and that s why he got defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.