Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23

So now all the Numbers are accounted for. Raizo vs Fukurokuju is mostly accounted for (something will happen that breaks Raizo’s binds and then he will swiftly beat Fukurokuju). CP0 vs Drake and Apoo is seemingly wrapped up, unless Drake gets back up or CP0 catches up to Apoo.

The subplots left are:

Kazenbo and the weapons arsenal, Orochi, Denjiro, and Hiyori, and Momonosuke saving the capital. Also whatever CP0 will do now. Assuming that 1037 doesn’t focus mainly on the Yonko fights, I expect it to either wrap up the Kazenbo and/or Orochi. Hiyori lured Orochi in for a reason, so I expect her to be in cahoots with Denjiro. They planned to use Komurasaki to lure in Orochi, and then have Denjiro finish him off. The 3rd CP0 agent that we haven’t seen in a bit will most likely take out WsW. The other 2 maybe will be stalled by the rest of the SHs, or maybe Marco and/or Yamato since they will have nothing else to do. Apoo may just hide for the rest of the arc

Most Luffy fans I know love the Luffy/Zoro dynamic, and actually want Zoro to be strong as that hypes Luffy even more.

From what I saw, the discussion is spiraling because of Luffy seemingly going toe to toe with Kaido. Zoro fans are undermining it and Luffy fans are overrating (I'm one of them:kappa:).

People generally don't like when their favorite character is outshown or downplayed, that's why the discussion has gotten toxic.
I totally agree with you. This is not healthy for the fanbase.

Like you, I love when Oda makes Zoro stronger, like I loved when he used AdvCoC recently.

People need to stop underrating or downplaying the characters :goyea:

Right, they're best friends, and as I said (and looks like you agree with me) they have a minimum gap when we're talking about power.

You understood wrong what I said about the narrative question. Let me explain: Oda is doing the parallel between Roger Pirates and the Mugiwaras. So the parallel is Luffy and Zoro <-> Roger and Rayleigh.

Let's see: I think Prime Rayleigh was a guy that was stronger even to beat a Yonkou just using Haki (Zoro WILL reach this level or even surpass it). And Roger was stronger, but not much.

You're trying to convince me with arguments that Zoro is equal or stronger than Luffy. And I'm presenting you points in the manga (and that's how mangaka works) that show for all the fans that: No. Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy and there's nothing wrong, I still love Zoro, I still love Zoro chapters, he really is the Right hand of Luffy, he is a prodigy on AdvCoC using, and he is the second man in power in the Mugiwara pirates.

But, man, it's not about me or anyone. It's about how Oda writes the story, and that can't change. The manga doesn't work how the fans want to. It works how Goda wants and that's it.
But I don't think Roger pirates parallel Straw hats that's the problem.
Zoro isn't just like Rayleigh he's that and a lot more.
As far as we know Rayleigh had no individual ambitions, just was a very strong right hand man of Roger and his partner.
Zoro is that but on top of that he has his own Kingly ambitions. His will power and drive has constantly been portrayed as same level as Luffys.
That's Odas own narrative where he has Zoro and Luffy fight to a stalemate, call them equal in every data book they are mentioned, make them both supernovas, leaders of new generation.
Why hasn't any source materials ever called Sanji equal to Zoro or sanji and zoro fighting equally etc
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans just live in their own world lmao, at least discussing with several Luffy fans I can sense they are at least reasonable enough to have a discussion @General Duke Hyuo

I can have a serious discussion with Luffy fans but not sanji fans

Right, they're best friends, and as I said (and looks like you agree with me) they have a minimum gap when we're talking about power.

You understood wrong what I said about the narrative question. Let me explain: Oda is doing the parallel between Roger Pirates and the Mugiwaras. So the parallel is Luffy and Zoro <-> Roger and Rayleigh.

Let's see: I think Prime Rayleigh was a guy that was stronger even to beat a Yonkou just using Haki (Zoro WILL reach this level or even surpass it). And Roger was stronger, but not much.

You're trying to convince me with arguments that Zoro is equal or stronger than Luffy. And I'm presenting you points in the manga (and that's how mangaka works) that show for all the fans that: No. Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy and there's nothing wrong, I still love Zoro, I still love Zoro chapters, he really is the Right hand of Luffy, he is a prodigy on AdvCoC using, and he is the second man in power in the Mugiwara pirates.

But, man, it's not about me or anyone. It's about how Oda writes the story, and that can't change. The manga doesn't work how the fans want to. It works how Goda wants and that's it.
Did you see that picture where Oda commented on with Roger Shanks Mihawk and Zoro in the middle.
Oda said "These are swordsmen in One Piece, when they cut it hurts" or some shit like that.
Basically Oda himself considers Roger a swordsman, doesn't Zoros will power and ambition towards his goal suggest he will surpass Roger in strength too?

But I don't think Roger pirates parallel Straw hats that's the problem.
Zoro isn't just like Rayleigh he's that and a lot more.
As far as we know Rayleigh had no individual ambitions, just was a very strong right hand man of Roger and his partner.
Zoro is that but on top of that he has his own Kingly ambitions. His will power and drive has constantly been portrayed as same level as Luffys.
That's Odas own narrative where he has Zoro and Luffy fight to a stalemate, call them equal in every data book they are mentioned, make them both supernovas, leaders of new generation.
Why hasn't any source materials ever called Sanji equal to Zoro or sanji and zoro fighting equally etc

Sanji fans just live in their own world lmao, at least discussing with several Luffy fans I can sense they are at least reasonable enough to have a discussion @General Duke Hyuo

I can have a serious discussion with Luffy fans but not sanji fans
Your statement is false. They weren’t called equals in every databook. They were called equals up until Enies or after Enies.

one of the Vivre cards says Zoro is the 2nd STRONGEST AFTER THEIR CAPTAIN, and fights the 2nd strongest villains. This is a fact

So Luffy with all advance haki+special devil fruit still can't do anything to nerf kaido?

Kaido health after fighting scabbards=85%

Kaido health after scar by zoro=40%

Kaido health after fighting yamato=30%

And Luffy still can't do anything??

Meanwhile king speed>>>kaido
King attack>>>kaido
king defence>>>kaido
And zoro low diff him

King neg current Luffy

Current zoro>>>>king>>>>>kaido=Luffy

Did you see that picture where Oda commented on with Roger Shanks Mihawk and Zoro in the middle.
Oda said "These are swordsmen in One Piece, when they cut it hurts" or some shit like that.
Basically Oda himself considers Roger a swordsman, doesn't Zoros will power and ambition towards his goal suggest he will surpass Roger in strength too?
I just said that above in another message, the Mugiwaras will surpass the Roger Pirates, that's a fact.

Your statement is false. They weren’t called equals in every databook. They were called equals up until Enies or after Enies.

one of the Vivre cards says Zoro is the 2nd STRONGEST AFTER THEIR CAPTAIN, and fights the 2nd strongest villains. This is a fact
Its actually a false translation
The Vivre Card Also said Zoro is right next to his captain and above everyone else
@Fenaker has the source

Narrative also imply Prime Luffy might surpass prime Roger though, as Roger was waiting for someone to surpass them.
I basically think Luffy and Zoro will be the two strongest characters ever at the end of the series

Its actually a false translation
The Vivre Card Also said Zoro is right next to his captain and above everyone else
@Fenaker has the source
Show proof that it’s wrong.

They were stated equals up until Enies or after Enies. So you saying they were stated equals every databook is false

luffy top 1 EoS Zoro top 2 eos

Why people hope for sanji Vs cp0??

Sanji win against 15%health queen and still faint(pathetic judge son)

(zoro cut queen strongest weapon+Marco+chopper+queen beam+sneak attack help sanji to win)

Queen didn't have instant recovery.

Sanji faint in the end because of paper door and sanjitards still want sanji to fight cp0??(sanjitards=brainless pig)

If drake or apoo can't win against cp0 then Cp0 negg current sanji

Drake,apoo>>>>>current sanji

Thriller bark zoro negg diff billion current sanji

Sanjitards=brainless pig

Status
Not open for further replies.