Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Kaido about enjoying fighting each other has an interesting implications depend on the context of the sequence...did anyone remember about Luffy saying how he fights depends on opponent personality

@Akai2 if you can elaborate on once you see the chapter from this POV....try it....I can paraphrase things like you...:josad:
Who wouldn't enjoy a fight against the man that murdered Momo's parents, ruined Wano, cut Kinemon in half and tried to kill Zoro and Law? :kaidowhat:

You‘re only saying that because King was Zoro’s opponent. King without the fire on his back is hot trash and you know that.
King without fire moves a lot faster than Sanjis max speed
King without fire tanked 3 CoC blows
King without fire produced KKG level Ap producing 5 Km worth of damage
King without fire can tank Tatsumaki with his wings
King without fire would still rag doll the shit outta Sanji

No idea why Luffy stans are mad, you all know Luffy is going to get and additional 120-140 Panels worth of additional fighting of him vs Kaido in a span of 8-10 chapters, yet when Zoro and Sanji stans get mad at that fact because each fanbase has waited YEARS for a legit 1v1 and had 1 chapter dedicated to each and half the amount of panels and Oda rushed both of them you still get mad
I dunnow what you are talking about...I haven't seen Luffy fans or atleast most of them getting mad at Oda for focusing on Zoro or Sanji....majority of Luffy fans in this forum didn't even talk shit about it and enjoyed their fights....people (not just Luffy fans) may have trashtalked Zoro or Sanji from powerscaling perspective....

No idea why Luffy stans are mad, you all know Luffy is going to get and additional 120-140 Panels worth of additional fighting of him vs Kaido in a span of 8-10 chapters, yet when Zoro and Sanji stans get mad at that fact because each fanbase has waited YEARS for a legit 1v1 and had 1 chapter dedicated to each and half the amount of panels and Oda rushed both of them you still get mad
My guy WANO HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR 3 YEARS DONT BLAME LUFFY FOR THE REASON THE FIGHTS GOT RUSHED LMAO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE LUFFY RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD LMAOOOO HE HASNT BEEN SHOWN FOR 1027 KEEP CRYING

AND NO LUFFY FANS GOT MAD ABOUT ZORO SANJI CHS LMAO SHOW PROOF?

King without fire moves a lot faster than Sanjis max speed
King without fire tanked 3 CoC blows
King without fire produced KKG level Ap producing 5 Km worth of damage
King without fire can tank Tatsumaki with his wings
King without fire would still rag doll the shit outta Sanji
- No proof
- Possibly 2. He seemed like he had flames on with Bird Dance
- So can Sanji.
- He didnt….stop lying
- Your opinion

Who wouldn't enjoy a fight against the man that murdered Momo's parents, ruined Wano, cut Kinemon in half and tried to kill Zoro and Law? :kaidowhat:
Sorry but when I said depends on the context it means depend on the context.....respecting your opponent and defeating an opponent are entirely different things.......I think it is too early to comment.....

- No proof
- Possibly 2. He seemed like he had flames on with Bird Dance
- So can Sanji.
- He didnt….stop lying
- Your opinion
He did tho
You can see him wrapping his wings and there was no fire on him regenerating him
That's another line of defense for him
Post automatically merged:

Didnt you know, anyone that Zoro fights, Sanji can also neg diff? :milaugh:
What diff do you think current Sanji gives King?
King vs Queen and Sanji?
King vs Sanji Queen and Jack?
King vs Kaidos entire crew besides Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.